Governor Bush comes to Okeechobee

Started by kawGIRL, February 07, 2006, 11:26:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kawGIRL

OK protestors! I'm posting this in Open Discussion so more people will see it...
Governor Bush will be at the "New" Okeechobee Courthouse on February 17th  for a meet and greet with the public.  If anyone has issue to discuss with the Gov. the doors open at 7am and you have to sign-up for your spot to voice your issues about "anything" 

I just spoke with the Commissioners Office.  This will be in the paper Thursday.

His reason for comming to town is to talk with the people!

Anybody want to go?
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

SWAMP_DONKEY


2006YFZ450

I would like to go but, you think he will give a rats @ss what a 14 yr. old is saying.... ???
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

americanhighlander

#3
I think we should send him ohv message
to him and have 300quads showing on front door step.
That will be cool and have peaceful protest.

Plus I hope we do tallhadsee thingy soon this year.
before hurricaine season hits around coner.Or we can do it next
year.I'll be pasting more flyers out next week.


Thanks,
Amhighlander  8)
[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

kawGIRL

07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

kawGIRL

OK Everybody! Stop Bit*hing about no place to ride in South Florida if you can't step up and talk to the man and state your complant >:(

I'm gonna stop by the Scripps thing he's doing today and see what I can do :P
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

Da_Mtg_Man

You know guys, Suzi has a point here. Everyone b!tches about losing riding spots but doesn't want to step up to the plate when you have a chance. Everyone fro that area should try and take an hr from work and go there as a group.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com