Lost @ Rodman IV

Started by Mrs.Nightbreed, January 30, 2005, 06:14:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mrs.Nightbreed

Hey guys,
 I just realized today that my helmet has left the planet. I know I had it at the Rodman ride and I have not seen it since. I think I may have set it down on the trailer next to ours and maybe forgot to grab it on the way out ::). Problem is - I have know idea whos trailer it was :-[.So I am wondering if anyone (or your friends) came across a Chrome w/ flames XS helmet?

Hollywood

I might know where it got off to. Digital Sniper from the other site found one left on his trailer. I sent him a pm already will let you know what I find out.  ;D
'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

Mrs.Nightbreed


Mrs.Nightbreed

I just popped over there and read his post. I am not a member so I didn't respond, but I saw you PM'd him. Thank you ;D You can send him a link to this thread if he wants proof.  Please let me know.Is he anywhere near you that you can get and pass it to me at Waldo? If not I can give him my address and pay to ship it.

Hollywood

I know him really good so we'll figure something out to get your helmet back to you. He's not really close but I'll try to work something out.  [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]
'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

digitalsniper

its in a box and ready to ship tommorow...


w00t
02 Prairie 650
DG G3 module
27x12x12 Swamp Pros
Deep water Snorkel
2" Lift
"It aint a problem, its a challenge!"
www.floridaatv.com

Moose

You the man, digit, I could of got it, but shipping will be quicker. Sorry to have missed you at Rodman.
LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen

digitalsniper

Yea, i looked for ya, asked around about ya, but never did see ya.
If your not on shift saturday come up and go to Ocean pond with us for the day.

Glad to hear your still around.  :)

oh MrsN*
the lable is on the box, and waiting for UPS to show up (usually around 4:30)  :)
02 Prairie 650
DG G3 module
27x12x12 Swamp Pros
Deep water Snorkel
2" Lift
"It aint a problem, its a challenge!"
www.floridaatv.com

Mrs.Nightbreed

Thank so much for the help. I'm sorry to have left there. I didn't even remember until we were packing up to go riding Sunday and I couldn't find it. Then I thought UH-OH....

I am at the shop during the day so I couldn't email back until I got home. I have internet but I don't know how to access my personal mail from here.

Anyways I will send payment as soon as I get it. Thanks again

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com