The Perfect wedding present

Started by SlowestYfz450, February 15, 2006, 08:21:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

qt314nfla

Man what to say.  How about both congratulations and sorry at the same time.  Kids are great!  I'm glad everyone else is having them so I can enjoy them and send them back home.

SlowestYfz450

Kinda pissed all my dreams away for the next 18 years but its proof birth control DOES NOT WORK!

o4250


SlowestYfz450

Naw, Im 17 almost 18. Still to young. Abstinence(sp?) the only good birth control

Smoknbanshee

26 years old, its called CONDOMS, and when in doubt, pull out.....that is the only way for a man to be in control of his own destiny....who is to say the woman doens't take the birth control consistent or at all...
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

mikeE36

Quote from: SlowestYfz450 on February 15, 2006, 08:55:54 PM
Naw, Im 17 almost 18. Still to young. Abstinence(sp?) the only good birth control

damn bro, are your parents cool? Will they help you out?

SlowestYfz450

Quote from: Smoknbanshee on February 15, 2006, 09:20:57 PM
26 years old, its called CONDOMS, and when in doubt, pull out.....that is the only way for a man to be in control of his own destiny....who is to say the woman doens't take the birth control consistent or at all...

I know she takes her pill faithfully. Our alarm clock goes off everyday at the same time to remind her. We didnt want this to happen for many reasons but things happen for a reason. Ya my mom is cool with it, my dad would have killed me but he passed away two months ago........  the fun begins

mikeE36

Quote from: SlowestYfz450 on February 15, 2006, 11:28:46 PM
Quote from: Smoknbanshee on February 15, 2006, 09:20:57 PM
26 years old, its called CONDOMS, and when in doubt, pull out.....that is the only way for a man to be in control of his own destiny....who is to say the woman doens't take the birth control consistent or at all...

I know she takes her pill faithfully. Our alarm clock goes off everyday at the same time to remind her. We didnt want this to happen for many reasons but things happen for a reason. Ya my mom is cool with it, my dad would have killed me but he passed away two months ago........  the fun begins

you work? dont marry this girl. if u dont marry her she can get goverment help.

Bigscrb15

Quote from: njoutlaw230 on February 15, 2006, 11:37:30 PM
Quote from: SlowestYfz450 on February 15, 2006, 11:28:46 PM
Quote from: Smoknbanshee on February 15, 2006, 09:20:57 PM
26 years old, its called CONDOMS, and when in doubt, pull out.....that is the only way for a man to be in control of his own destiny....who is to say the woman doens't take the birth control consistent or at all...

I know she takes her pill faithfully. Our alarm clock goes off everyday at the same time to remind her. We didnt want this to happen for many reasons but things happen for a reason. Ya my mom is cool with it, my dad would have killed me but he passed away two months ago........  the fun begins

you work? dont marry this girl. if u dont marry her she can get goverment help.

if he works hopefully they won't need gov't help.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

SlowestYfz450

I just quit my daily job to start working on opening up my shop............ Talk about everthing going down hill in about 30seconds of talking...... now what to do. Only thing I can think of is move back to missiouri and join the laborers union

yunt2ride

Quote from: SlowestYfz450 on February 15, 2006, 11:28:46 PM
Quote from: Smoknbanshee on February 15, 2006, 09:20:57 PM
26 years old, its called CONDOMS, and when in doubt, pull out.....that is the only way for a man to be in control of his own destiny....who is to say the woman doens't take the birth control consistent or at all...

I know she takes her pill faithfully. Our alarm clock goes off everyday at the same time to remind her. We didnt want this to happen for many reasons but things happen for a reason. Ya my mom is cool with it, my dad would have killed me but he passed away two months ago........  the fun begins


If she is already pregnant then there is no reason to keep taking the pill. If she is still taking it, I would check to see if it would harm the baby by taking it.
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

Want2Ride2

Quote from: yunt2ride on February 16, 2006, 08:08:47 AM
Quote from: SlowestYfz450 on February 15, 2006, 11:28:46 PM
Quote from: Smoknbanshee on February 15, 2006, 09:20:57 PM
26 years old, its called CONDOMS, and when in doubt, pull out.....that is the only way for a man to be in control of his own destiny....who is to say the woman doens't take the birth control consistent or at all...

I know she takes her pill faithfully. Our alarm clock goes off everyday at the same time to remind her. We didnt want this to happen for many reasons but things happen for a reason. Ya my mom is cool with it, my dad would have killed me but he passed away two months ago........  the fun begins


If she is already pregnant then there is no reason to keep taking the pill. If she is still taking it, I would check to see if it would harm the baby by taking it.


for the first thing pulling out doesn't always work, my cousin has a boy proof of that, and another you think you are old enough to lay there and have sex with someone before marriage then you have to live it, and taking the pill while your pregnant is not good for the baby, she needs to go to the doctor to find out if she is. But it also says that the pill isn't 100% but 99%, if she's pregnant she was that 1% that got pregnant.

Good Luck
2001 Polaris Sportsman 500HO 4x4

SkyHighT100

#13
Congratulations on the upcoming wedding and possible new addition ;)

Unfortunately, the only 100% birth control is abstinence. Everything else has a risk of not work, even if using more than one mean of protection. Pull out method is definately almost worthless (2 of my aunts are pull out babies, lol). Your fiance should see a doctor ASAP (if she hasnt already) just to be sure if she is or is not pregnant, over the counter tests can be unreliable. As always though (a little preachin, sorry), if you are mature enough to handle sex, you need to be mature enough to handle the risks/consiquences (talkin to everyone in general, not singling anyone out). And I know most people have heard of the "morning after/emergency pill". Dont rely on this either. It has to be taken within the first 1-48 hours after sex (the sooner the better) and the more times you take it, the less effective it is (only works an estimated 2-3 times). Also, if the girl is already pregnant it does NOT abort a baby. All it does is put a protective barrier over any eggs that she has so they are unable to be fertalized. Anyway, it's funny how everything seems to come at once sometimes, and usually when they are bad/stressful things... its WEIRD, lol.
The true measure of a man is how high he bounces after hitting the bottom

Proud owner of an '06 LTR and a '00 300EX... both have too many mods to list :)

[url="http://www.myspace.com/humrz28"]http://www.myspace.com/humrz28[/url]

Mrs.Nightbreed

No birth control is 100%. We got pregnant with our youngest and I had an IUD- 99.8% effective, which in my case left room to be the .2%  :P I wouldn't change it for the world though.

I can honestly say I was where you are. I was 16 when Shaun was born. Don't look down on yourself or believe that your dreams are shot! Now you have something to motivate you to better yourself even more! Everything happens for a reason. Maybe someone thought you needed the extra kick in the butt to get you moving  ;)

Just remember this: he or she did not choose to come into your life. You brought him or her here. Do not ever let that baby feel like he/she "ruined" your dreams you will only succeed in ruining his/hers!

If you need to talk or need to know where you can get the help you will probably need, pm me and will gladly tell you where to turn  :-*

SkyHighT100

The true measure of a man is how high he bounces after hitting the bottom

Proud owner of an '06 LTR and a '00 300EX... both have too many mods to list :)

[url="http://www.myspace.com/humrz28"]http://www.myspace.com/humrz28[/url]

mikeE36

Quote from: Mrs.Nightbreed on February 16, 2006, 10:59:00 AM
No birth control is 100%. We got pregnant with our youngest and I had an IUD- 99.8% effective, which in my case left room to be the .2%  :P I wouldn't change it for the world though.

I can honestly say I was where you are. I was 16 when Shaun was born. Don't look down on yourself or believe that your dreams are shot! Now you have something to motivate you to better yourself even more! Everything happens for a reason. Maybe someone thought you needed the extra kick in the butt to get you moving  ;)

Just remember this: he or she did not choose to come into your life. You brought him or her here. Do not ever let that baby feel like he/she "ruined" your dreams you will only succeed in ruining his/hers!

If you need to talk or need to know where you can get the help you will probably need, pm me and will gladly tell you where to turn  :-*


well there is a good way to not have kids. its called a condom+birthcontrol.


EDIT: Are you sure its yours?

yunt2ride

NJoutlaw, Abstinence in the only true way. I don't care how much protection there is, there is always a slight chance.
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

Smoknbanshee

a BJ is 100% garunteed......Trojan condoms have done the trick for me.  I won't complain.  In a few months we will actually be trying to have a baby, so I am selling all my stock in Trojan.  LMFAO....
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

Muddbuggy

#19
 First of all I want to say congratulations! Second of all I was looking through the posts and saw one you started that said Wedding= lot's of $$$ and there I found the below reply from you. Your post you started here leads me to believe you are shocked that she is pregnant and that birth Control doesn't work well FYI usually if your trying to get pregnant you don't take the pill which seems to be the case. I dont mean to sound B***** but I just think your comment of Kinda pissed all my dreams away for the next 18 years but its proof birth control DOES NOT WORK! was uncalled for since we can clearly see you guys have been trying and if you have these feeling you shouldn't have been trying.

                                                                         :) Mrs. Muddbuggy

getting married on May 27th, We have ben trying to get pregnant for a few months and now we think she is. She if so I am moving back to MO so I can get a union job( starting out at 15 bucks an hour for 6 months then get a 10 dollar raise an hour) and if not we are moving back to florida. No baby= poor surf bums  baby= responsible parents, time to grow up[/b]
GOTTA HORNEY RHINO....06' CAMO
07' OZARK 250
05' Z250
05' Z400 ACnerfs/beadlocks/carbon fiber Yoshi


SEABEEJIM IS A CLOWN PUNCHER.....

gery350

although it may seem terrible now, having the priviledge of being afather is the best thing you can experience. your a little young but everything happens for a reason. dont give up your dreams. its a alot easier to sacrifice now then later. as time passes the bills keep piling on. so now is the time to do it. if you want to open a shop go for it. believe me i regret not doing it and am now stuck workin for someone else.

congratulations.
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

Loven It

Quote from: SlowestYfz450 on February 15, 2006, 08:49:22 PM
Kinda pissed all my dreams away for the next 18 years but its proof birth control DOES NOT WORK!


Look at what Melissa wrote - that should be inspirational to you! Look at everything she has accomplished (racing, thier business, their family and their toys) and she had a baby at 16! I am sure they had a few hard times before they got where they are now but she should serouisly be an inspiration to you.  


Quote from: Mrs.Nightbreed on February 16, 2006, 10:59:00 AM
No birth control is 100%. We got pregnant with our youngest and I had an IUD- 99.8% effective, which in my case left room to be the .2%  :P I wouldn't change it for the world though.

I can honestly say I was where you are. I was 16 when Shaun was born. Don't look down on yourself or believe that your dreams are shot! Now you have something to motivate you to better yourself even more! Everything happens for a reason. Maybe someone thought you needed the extra kick in the butt to get you moving  ;)

Just remember this: he or she did not choose to come into your life. You brought him or her here. Do not ever let that baby feel like he/she "ruined" your dreams you will only succeed in ruining his/hers!

If you need to talk or need to know where you can get the help you will probably need, pm me and will gladly tell you where to turn  :-*


Excellent words to remember !!

I know you are scared but when you are "trying to get pregnant at 17 :o" and you find out that she is please dont say that an unborn child "pissed all of your dreams away." 

If that is how you feel you never should have TRIED TO HAVE A BABY!"



99 Honda 400ex
01 Polaris Trailblazer
06 Honda 90cc
05 Kazuma 50cc

[url="https://www.nationalmssociety.org/"]https://www.nationalmssociety.org/[/url]/FLC/personal/default.asp?pa=52649935&pd=FLC0EMS120060429WWT

greenmachine

Speaking as a MAN & a FATHER. A boy can make a child, but it takes a REAL MAN to raise one right. If you feel that all your dreams are "pissed away" then you should leave that girl & your child now, that child will grow up knowing you said that.  All your friends on here read it, dont you think they will all remember it & maybe let it slip that you actually said it!!!! Grow up & be a man, move to Missouri if you have to. Whatever it takes, you are going to be a father now, so retract that childish statement you made & man up.

MuddFreak77

Also remember,

any man can father a child, but it takes a SPECIAL MAN to be called DAD 

If this is something you and your girlfriend REALLY wanted everything will work itself out.  Remember you have been given the gift of life!!!  There are MANY women in the world who would KILL to be able to have a child and cannot. 

I don't have any kids but I do have a nephew, there is nothing more precious than a kid you can give back when they get tired or cranky   ;D ;) 

Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!


'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

2001 F-250 4X4 Diesel, 6 way hand

Mrs.Nightbreed

I also have to add to this. this is a very personal and touchy subject for me....

Not only was I 16 but I also didnt have the luxery of a boyfriend that helped at all. HE was too busy pawning his guitar for a bag of weed to help me. I have never gotten a dime from him! The fact that you two are in this together is a huge benefit!

No you will not fall in a pile of crap and come out smelling like roses automatically. You will have to ask for a shovel, dig your way out and take a looong shower when your done! But it will work out!

Your mom is the most important person in your lives! Yes, she will be dissappointed but it seems like she will help you. If it weren't for my mom I don't how I would have turned out. She let us live there for free and watched him so I could work. I had WIC to help with formula and worked for all his other needs. I also got PEL grants for college and paid a babysitter to watch him 3 days a week so I could go.

You guys will only become a statistic IF YOU ALLOW YOURSELVES TO! So make a plan and get your act together! and there is nothing wrong with asking for help along the way  :)


This won't change the destination of your ride, you just might have to ride the whoops to get there  ;)

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com