New avatar

Started by LakeMaryKid, February 15, 2006, 05:37:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LakeMaryKid

Well i found the funniest avatar and the whole freaking internet!


Booya....am i down to smoke and ride now? :-\
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

RL400


o4250


o4250

Lets just hope all the "Young kids" of atvflorida don't see that and try it themeselves.  ::)

Ida_Mann

dunno, I want the dancing brown guy in 04250's sig. as my avatar.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

o4250

Quote from: Ida_Mann on February 15, 2006, 08:18:31 PM
dunno, I want the dancing brown guy in 04250's sig. as my avatar.

Id@

Ahem i gotta patent :-X













jk

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com