2005 Suzuki Vinson Reverse Governor

Started by flmedic911, February 15, 2006, 10:55:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

flmedic911

Have a 2005 Suzuki Vinson 500cc 4X4 automatic.  Great quad, but the reverse governor needs to go.  I was coming over a steep hill, needed to go into reverse with some power, and I almost could not do it because the reverse governor is set sooooooo low.

Anyone know how to fix this problem.  I need full power for reverse, I understand about someone young, or with little exp. not having the governor, but I am a grown man...... >:Dthis is really killing me >:(....please help!!!!!!!



THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!


FLMEDIC911 :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

Da_Mtg_Man

It's not htere to keep you safe, It's there to keep from blowing out the tranny when flooring it in reverse. The king Quad has a reverse over ride button that you have to keep compressed for it to work but it's only meant for a short period use. does the vinson not have this?
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

LT-R450ApK

no it dont have that option :( but if you get a wiring scamatic(sp?) more than likely you you can cut or unplug the wires that control that feature or maybe a aftermaket rev box may eliminate it
Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock