Going to be cold tonight.

Started by Moose, February 13, 2006, 09:57:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moose

The weathermen was right, it's 32 right now.
LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen

gery350

hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

mikeE36


Moose

Well it's 21 here right now, the dog won't stay outside. She's the one that wanted out.
LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen

americanhighlander

It was 15degs this morning here in mcalpin. :o
But we got up in upper 60's today.

It shouldn't be that bad tonight here.  :)
[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

Moose

Dang it's 32 again tonight, right now. Florida went south and didn't tell me. I've been on the couch for 5 weeks.
LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com