mr bones

Started by jjamesbar, October 07, 2004, 03:14:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jjamesbar

bones,

if you could change or modify anything on this site what would you do?

jeff
keep doin what your doin your gonna get what you got

jjamesbar

keep doin what your doin your gonna get what you got

Da_Mtg_Man

I'll answer for him.
I think if he could change anything it would be to  get rid of people that ask stupid questions. :o



I hope you know me well enough by now to know that I'm just being a smart azz
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

crfrdr245

'04 crf 230f

workin on gettin a new quad - z-400 !!!

copy and paste this in ur profile if dirt riding is ur passion

pics
[url="http://hometown.aol.com/motorider1320/myhomepage/index.html"]http://hometown.aol.com/motorider1320/myhomepage/index.html[/url] - coming soon....

mrbones

I'm not sure I fully understand the question. Because, since I own the site I can change anything at anytime anyway. I could put together a wish list if I had unlimited time and unlimited funds.......
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

jjamesbar

thats what i mean bones, the wish list. i know you can change anything you choose but if the funds were no problem. i guess im talking hardware ie. servers ect...

jeff
keep doin what your doin your gonna get what you got

jjamesbar

either my computer has a problem, aol is running slow or we need to raise some money for that wish list.  :)
i couldnt log on this morning, and now that im on things are running slow.

jeff
keep doin what your doin your gonna get what you got

o4250

Quoteeither my computer has a problem, aol is running slow or we need to raise some money for that wish list.  :)
i couldnt log on this morning, and now that im on things are running slow.

jeff


me too :-/ :-/

RnkOutlaw

I have tried to post alot of pictures on the web site but it says everyone of my pictures is to big, what do i do
Honda 04 Es, 27x12(back) 27x9.5(front) Outlaws,Clutch Kit, Jetted, FMF Exhaust, Lifted, Lift Springs, Warn 3000, Snorkeled

yunt2ride

QuoteI have tried to post alot of pictures on the web site but it says everyone of my pictures is to big, what do i do


Open the picture in paint, click on edit, then skew, the where it says 100 and 100. change it to about 40. Then save the picture. If its still to large do it again but go with 80 and 80.
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com