seminole double tabletop jump

Started by klutchbuster400, February 13, 2006, 04:37:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

klutchbuster400

hey, anyone know where i can find that video from seminole of the 450r clearing that said to be "impossible" double table top at seminole mx, i heard they took multiple videos but cant find it on the site, if anyone knows where to find it can you tell me please, thanks!!!

Chuck_Norris

where is DRETH I am sure he was the one that did it ;)

dreth

Quote from: Chuck_Norris on February 13, 2006, 06:10:45 PM
where is DRETH I am sure he was the one that did it ;)



not me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you must be crazyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. i thought about it until i saw a dirt bike launch it :o :o

450R_Matt

Quote from: dreth on February 13, 2006, 06:33:10 PM
Quote from: Chuck_Norris on February 13, 2006, 06:10:45 PM
where is DRETH I am sure he was the one that did it ;)



not me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you must be crazyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. i thought about it until i saw a dirt bike launch it :o :o

Check out the dubblezero video   there is plenty of the jump on it... :o
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

dreth

here is the link to the video!!!! :o those of us that have ridden seminole can appreciate the big dirt bikes that are sailing that double table and the rhythm section that have turned into a whoop section :bow.gif :bow.gif

http://www.doublezeroproductions.com/videos/ftr206_2.html

klutchbuster400

those dirtbikes eat that double table up like nothing, i heard the 450r looked like he was in the air for an hour everytime he jumped it, and he did it like 8 times in a row, god im dying to watch that vid!!!

Nightbreed

I will try and get a copy of the video or some pictures up for you guys.
The rider who did the jump was ATP/Image racing Pro rider Giovanni Colone.

Gio called me while I was in Texas to tell me about it, lol We just finished his quad a week ago, and now he's trying to jump the empire state building. ;)

Keep an eye on Giovanni this season. I think he will be doing very well in the pro class.
What doesnt kill you, Makes you stronger!

klutchbuster400

Quote from: Nightbreed on February 13, 2006, 10:21:04 PM
I will try and get a copy of the video or some pictures up for you guys.
The rider who did the jump was ATP/Image racing Pro rider Giovanni Colone.

Gio called me while I was in Texas to tell me about it, lol We just finished his quad a week ago, and now he's trying to jump the empire state building. ;)

Keep an eye on Giovanni this season. I think he will be doing very well in the pro class.
yeah, ijust asked my other friend who witnessed it, he siad it was gio,i gotta kick my friends butt now for telling me it was some guy named juan :D i saw gio and his 450 at the image racing shop, that thinig was bad!!!!!
please try to get a copy of that vid! thanks.

Numkut

Awsome vid, those guys definatly have some skillllllz.  8) 8)
YZ250
Grizzly 660 (Dad/Moms ride)
[url="http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y122/numkut/Numkut_Sig.jpg"]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y122/numkut/Numkut_Sig.jpg[/url]

Toomey

If it was just one long table the same length, it wouldn't be so intimidating.  Twice just as I was leaving the first table, a guy launced to double them, and they just go so fast and high, I was very impressed.
Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com