SM TT race on the 12th

Started by LE450-RACER#77, February 05, 2006, 10:20:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dreth

i just checked the weather and it says there is heavey rain there right now :( thats ashame because i was gonna bring my sons 80 out there and spank all yall ;D ;)

Ride1Rob

Well... the race has been cancelled  :'(  . For whomever is down, myself and quite a few of the fellas are gonna hit Mulberry in the AM.
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

Flea_Jumper

Do you think Mullbury would be open?

53yfz450

WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

Ride1Rob

Quote from: Flea_Jumper on February 11, 2006, 10:24:22 PM
Do you think Mullbury would be open?

Well, Mulberry doesn't hold water like Bartow does. I know Dreth and his Cuosin, Wayne, Myelf, T2 maybe, possibly Flea were planning on Mulberry b/c of that.
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

2006YFZ450

The TT Race for the 12th is Canceled
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

Ride1Rob

#56
Quote from: 2006YFZ450 on February 12, 2006, 07:56:14 AM
The TT Race for the 12th is Canceled

We know dude... on top of you posting it uneccesarily 3 times ::)  . It was posted by SandMountain last nite.

Mulberry is open and he said the track is in great condition. Dreth is on the way w/ Dana and I'm getting ready to head out. Everyone else has their phones off  :-\
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

RTR_380/450R

Went out to Sand Mountain today to ride and the track was in great shape!  Didnt get near as bad as they thought, but I guess you cant take chances and have people drive from all over to ride if you think you cant have the track ridable!
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

LE450-RACER#77

They canceled so that I would be able to race since my knee wasn't ready. Ya'll didn't know that I had that much pull huh.






















JUST KIDDING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ;)
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

Ride1Rob

Well... we went out to Mulberry and had a blast. Myself, Dreth, Maverick, and Dana got some good laps in. So it was definitely not a day waisted.
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

ZRIDER

I was wondering why Mullberry was so rough yesterday afternoon.  You guys must have torn it up. 8)

Ride1Rob

Quote from: ZRIDER on February 13, 2006, 09:36:26 AM
I was wondering why Mullberry was so rough yesterday afternoon.  You guys must have torn it up. 8)


Yeah... It was pretty intense. We were battlin' and banging in those corners. Only bad this is the jumps aren't all that big but it was a good day anyway. Should be some pics posted sometime today.
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

ZRIDER

Yeah, the jumps aren't the greatest especially when they are all rutted up.  But it's always fun out there.

Ride1Rob

Man you shoulda came over and chatted w/ us. What bike were you riding?
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

MOTOCROSS MAVERICK

#64
Quote from: Ride1Rob on February 13, 2006, 10:54:41 AM
Man you shoulda came over and chatted w/ us. What bike were you riding?

you cant look at his screen name rob to see wht bike he was riding! ;) hahahahaha
[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx[/url]

ZRIDER

If I would have checked the forum Saturday I would have been out there earlier.  I usually ride out there late afternoon.  Maverick's right I ride a yellow 400.

Ride1Rob

I saw that Mav... Just don't remember seeing a yellow Z out there. That's why I asked :P... Hey, btw... are you sore? I'm sore as hell man!
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

MOTOCROSS MAVERICK

Quote from: Ride1Rob on February 13, 2006, 03:18:57 PM
I saw that Mav... Just don't remember seeing a yellow Z out there. That's why I asked :P... Hey, btw... are you sore? I'm sore as hell man!

ya my legs are soar! :o but i am ready for some more riding!!! or maybe a hill climb or two!  ;)
[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx[/url]

53yfz450

Quote from: Ride1Rob on February 13, 2006, 10:03:48 AM
Quote from: ZRIDER on February 13, 2006, 09:36:26 AM
I was wondering why Mullberry was so rough yesterday afternoon.  You guys must have torn it up. 8)


Yeah... It was pretty intense. We were battlin' and banging in those corners. Only bad this is the jumps aren't all that big but it was a good day anyway. Should be some pics posted sometime today.

pics!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

Ride1Rob

Sorry Jake... I was looking for em too. Dreth should get em posted soon.
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com