Vice President Allegedly Shoots a man

Started by bigscrub79, February 12, 2006, 06:33:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigscrub79

[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

Southern4x4

[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

o4250

Hopefully this doesnt turn into a political debate.

bigscrub79

Quote from: o4250 on February 12, 2006, 06:35:15 PM
Hopefully this doesnt turn into a political debate.
Oh God, I didnt even think of that. It better not. I was just meant to be informative.
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

o4250

Quote from: bigscrub79 on February 12, 2006, 06:41:10 PM
Quote from: o4250 on February 12, 2006, 06:35:15 PM
Hopefully this doesnt turn into a political debate.
Oh God, I didnt even think of that. It better not. I was just meant to be informative.

Yea, hopefully everyone understands it was just an accident. Hunting accidents accure often.

Dr.Dirt

It seems as if it was that guys own fault that he got shot.

wilburz

thingy should not even have a gun in his hand. His heart is going to explode at any moment. Not a well man. Hopefully the other dude is ok.     
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

KD 428

HONDA CRF450R

FishaHallic


2006YFZ450

How shoots a guy while hunting??????? :K

What was thingy thinking about??????? ???

The other guy was a Lawyer and was 79 YRS OLD!!  He got pellets in his chest,neck and somewhere else on his torso......OUCH!!!

I love to see a Video of thingy Cheney shootiong the guy.... ;)
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

AintSkeered

2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group

SkyHighT100

politics aside (I hate politics)... LMAO, Cheney didnt even have a hunting license, he was fined.. allegedly ;)
The true measure of a man is how high he bounces after hitting the bottom

Proud owner of an '06 LTR and a '00 300EX... both have too many mods to list :)

[url="http://www.myspace.com/humrz28"]http://www.myspace.com/humrz28[/url]

z400stunter

JUMP IT!

Thrasher

apparently he musta did it on purpose, and now needs some time to think of a good excuse as to why he did it......I guess he figured he would accidently kill the guy, and since he didnt die, now he is in even hotter water....

ok...sounds good in theory at least......theres something really fishy goin on, and cheney is not talking....
if someone like us did it....holy crap would hit the fan and someone would be going to jail probably!
2 x 2003 Polaris Sportsman 600 Twins, w/Warn 3000/2500 winches, k&n filter, handguards, Kimpex Deluxe seat/storage,  Kimpex front box, WayBackRacks fuel rack. Mud Lites, 27" Outlaws, Mud chunks, a lil tin can :D



Out to pis

NPRVinson

At least he shot a lawyer. Nothin' personal Anoriginal ;)

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com