My '06 Race Ready.....

Started by 2006YFZ450, February 12, 2006, 01:59:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

2006YFZ450

I just got most of the parts on my YFZ just waiting on my shocks & A-arms ;)










'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

lawn_man mx

looks  great!  thats one  fast  seadoo  on the back.
05 yfz houser hiper  elka rpm alba   03 cr125   05 f350 fx4     braaauuuupppp !!!!  ftr +30B #58

2006YFZ450

Quote from: lawn_man mx on February 12, 2006, 02:06:43 PM
looks  great!  thats one  fast  seadoo  on the back.

Thanks

Yea that SEA-DOO has 215HP Supercharged 1493cc hits the mid 70's ;)
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

53yfz450

looks good. when are you going to get new tires. :-X
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

2006YFZ450

Quote from: 53yfz450 on February 12, 2006, 02:08:59 PM
looks good. when are you going to get new tires. :-X

I dont know ???

Im going to see how the tires go with the new shocks :-\  Im probably going to get some new tires,rims,beadlocks some time soon but kinda pricey.....
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

TurboBanshee_kid

your sea-doo does not go in the 70's because i have that 215h.p one and i have the stage 1 Riva kit on it and my one goes 65mph!

LIER :-\
New to the Engine 421cc Cheetah Cubs that are fully race ported, Hot Rods 4mm Stroker Crank, Ricky Stator fly wheel and 200watt stator also timing plate is at +5, NOSS Head with 17cc domes, V force 3 reeds and 36mm MIKUNI Flat Slide carbs

53yfz450

WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

2006YFZ450

Quote from: TurboBanshee_kid on February 12, 2006, 03:03:55 PM
your sea-doo does not go in the 70's because i have that 215h.p one and i have the stage 1 Riva kit on it and my one goes 65mph!

LIER :-\

Well I have tooken it up to 66MPH on a slightly choppy day ;) with like 4 Gallons in the tank...  Yours should get 70MPH on glassy water ;)  How much you weigh? im at 155LBS and my SEA_DOO flies with me on it :-\
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

2006YFZ450

Quote from: 53yfz450 on February 12, 2006, 03:05:51 PM
then get some tires for now.

I have some $.....................Looking to get everything at the same time :-\
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

raptor426

dam, I bet that bike will never be that clean again.   ;)   I wish I had that kind of money  :(.  Judging by your toys and the Mercedes in the back and your toys, you must have a lot of money.  Would you like to give, or donate, some to me?
2005 Yamaha Raptor 660r #26:AC grab bar, Alba Pro Elite nerfs, Uni filter, UM full body skid, AC swingarm skid, White Bros R4 slipon
2005 Yamaha Grizzly 660:27" Mudlites, 12" C-series rims, 2500# winch
2003 Yamaha YZ426F:stock
2002 Honda Rancher:27"Mudlites
2001 Polaris Scrambler 400

o4250

Quote from: raptor426 on February 12, 2006, 03:25:19 PM
dam, I bet that bike will never be that clean again.   ;)   I wish I had that kind of money  :(.  Judging by your toys and the Mercedes in the back and your toys, you must have a lot of money.  Would you like to give, or donate, some to me?

His dad has a lot of money not him.



Whos racing it?

Honda250ex

#11
Quote from: o4250 on February 12, 2006, 03:30:24 PM
Quote from: raptor426 on February 12, 2006, 03:25:19 PM
dam, I bet that bike will never be that clean again.   ;)   I wish I had that kind of money  :(.  Judging by your toys and the Mercedes in the back and your toys, you must have a lot of money.  Would you like to give, or donate, some to me?

His dad has a lot of money not him.



Whos racing it?

He is, you num nut ::)

Thats pretty sweet!! ;D You getting the X-rated or the Leager a-arms???
'03 F-250 7.3L
Lawn Service 4Sale w/equipment!!
98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quads if your the 2% then your GGGGGGGGGGGGGG@@@@@@@@@@yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Numkut

We've got that same Sea-doo except its the three seater w/o the side panels. It will hit 70, if ours can hit 70 (it can) his can hit 70. Oh yeah were moving thats why our garage looks like that.

YZ250
Grizzly 660 (Dad/Moms ride)
[url="http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y122/numkut/Numkut_Sig.jpg"]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y122/numkut/Numkut_Sig.jpg[/url]

trx#9

#13
Quote from: o4250 on February 12, 2006, 03:30:24 PM
Quote from: raptor426 on February 12, 2006, 03:25:19 PM
dam, I bet that bike will never be that clean again.   ;)   I wish I had that kind of money  :(.  Judging by your toys and the Mercedes in the back and your toys, you must have a lot of money.  Would you like to give, or donate, some to me?

His dad has a lot of money not him.



Whos racing it?
A hint of jealously :'(
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

o4250

Quote from: trx#9 on February 12, 2006, 07:48:06 PM
Quote from: o4250 on February 12, 2006, 03:30:24 PM
Quote from: raptor426 on February 12, 2006, 03:25:19 PM
dam, I bet that bike will never be that clean again.   ;)   I wish I had that kind of money  :(.  Judging by your toys and the Mercedes in the back and your toys, you must have a lot of money.  Would you like to give, or donate, some to me?

His dad has a lot of money not him.



Whos racing it?
A hit of jealously :'(


SURE. :'(

2006YFZ450

'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

TurboBanshee_kid

New to the Engine 421cc Cheetah Cubs that are fully race ported, Hot Rods 4mm Stroker Crank, Ricky Stator fly wheel and 200watt stator also timing plate is at +5, NOSS Head with 17cc domes, V force 3 reeds and 36mm MIKUNI Flat Slide carbs

2006YFZ450

'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

LT-R450ApK

Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

2006YFZ450

'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

LT-R450ApK

if i wouldnt have got the call i did i would have bought a YFZ this week i was tired of waiting  ;D
Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

o4250

What type of  shocks did you end up getting? A-amrs?

2006YFZ450

Quote from: o4250 on February 13, 2006, 12:07:24 AM
What type of  shocks did you end up getting? A-amrs?

Long Travel Stadium Shocks Front & Rear

Long Travel Leager A-Arms
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

kfx400rob

lucky rich @sshole

looks good tho...

man i wish i had $$$  :'(
06 kfx400
00 ez-go with rotax 503.
01 gmc 2500 d-max.

Smoknbanshee

Quote from: Numkut on February 12, 2006, 07:01:29 PM
We've got that same Sea-doo except its the three seater w/o the side panels. It will hit 70, if ours can hit 70 (it can) his can hit 70. Oh yeah were moving thats why our garage looks like that.


i have the same lawn mower, good old cub cadet...
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!