Durhamtown March 10th-14th

Started by wyldelee, February 09, 2006, 11:28:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wyldelee

We are heading up to Durhamtown, from Brooksville, for spring break. Getting in on Friday and leaving on Tuesday. Anyone else from the board going up that weekend? 

Thanks,
Lee
p.s. Anyone had any luck with the fishing up there ?



bigscrub79

I am gonna be there the week before. I will let you know the conditions.
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

Flea_Jumper

You know we are in.  Did you make reservations yet? And did you get your bike yet?

wyldelee

#3
Hey Jesse,

Yes, made the reservations last week. And Yes got the new quad yesterday, and froze my rear off breaking it in today! Sure was fun though ;)

Now I just need to figure out how to install a kill switch, and hope my nerfs get in this week.

Lee

wheelie_boy

I might up there spring break with my dad.  Havent made any plans yet though but hopefully ill be able to go.
05 kx 250f

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com