ATV rentals/tours

Started by shackles, January 12, 2006, 11:23:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shackles

Anyone know of a company that rents ATV's or will guide a group on an trail ride at places like Big Scrub?  We have 2 atv's but are having a family reunion soon and thought it would be neat to spend it at Scrub and rent some atv's for everyone to ride.

Thanks aor any help ;D

Ida_Mann

there's a rental place in Orlando that has a couple of Polaris 250 trailblazers for rent, but as for leading a group,,,,,I'm sure there's quite a few people who'd love to lead a group.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Ida_Mann

www.eaglerider.com

they mostly rent Harley's, but have a few atvs

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

eric

http://eaglerider.carrentalexpress.com/r1.php?

Eaglerider in Orlando rents Polaris Trailblazer 250's. They are located right next to downtown in Orlando. Last time I went they had Honda CRF230 dirtbikes as well.

susieblazer



Heyyyyyyyyyy what a great quad to rent for a ride lol.........................
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

WAKORB

Good call but its $870.00 for the 6 day min. Someone has to be willing to rent there quad for a day for say $100.00 and returned with a full tank as well as clean!

eric

Trailblazers are $99 a day plus like $25 for insurance when I rented last year. I rented it for 24hrs. Call the Orlando location 407-316-8687

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com