MAN THAT DRIVE VEHICLE THROUGH THE FORD DELAERSHIP

Started by Chuck_Norris, February 06, 2006, 12:34:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thrumud

That Ford GT must be at a discounted price !   Heck ... I'll pay 50k for a chard up GT.   
[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

Sweet Z

2004 LTD Black and Yellow Z400 its FOR SALE

Chuck_Norris

I dont know about every dealership Maybe Yunt2 can chime in also but the damage to these vehicles may seem superficial but  The dealership has a deductable for each one that is damaged to pay. the deductable can be somewhere along the lines of $10,000 per vehicle. not to mention what it could be on the GT alone. so that dealer is in for a good chunk of change.

yunt2ride

I cannot comment on any of that Chuck becasue I'm not sure if the deductible would be per vehicle or per incident and I'm not sure what ours is. I would think the deductible would be per incident.
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

apkkfx400

Quote from: yunt2ride on February 06, 2006, 03:00:14 PM
This guy does a million dollars in damage and gets out on a $1500 bond, something is wrong with that picture.

That is the craziest part of this story-think they'll ever see this guy again??

Can I get a big HELL NO!

Chuck_Norris

Quote from: yunt2ride on February 08, 2006, 06:58:02 AM
I cannot comment on any of that Chuck becasue I'm not sure if the deductible would be per vehicle or per incident and I'm not sure what ours is. I would think the deductible would be per incident.
ours is actually per vehicle.  ???

MudDobber

Karma....It can be a b#$ch!!! :T


DENVER - A man hanged himself in an airplane lavatory days after being arrested for allegedly driving his new car through a dealership's showroom and setting a nearly $1 million fire, authorities said Thursday.


A United Airlines flight from Washington, D.C., to Los Angeles was diverted to Denver after Gerald Georgettis' body was found. The Denver medical examiner ruled the death a suicide.

Denver police Detective Virginia Lopez said no other passengers were ever in danger.

In Miami, Georgettis, 56, was accused of driving his new Ford Escape through the Metro Ford dealership's showroom on Saturday before pouring gasoline on it and lighting it. Miami-Dade County police have said he was upset about how much he paid for his car.

Fire officials said the blaze burned about a dozen cars, including a $150,000 limited-edition 2006 Ford GT.

Georgettis was charged with arson and felony criminal mischief and released Sunday on $1,500 bond.

2004 Grizzly
2004 Rancher AT
2004 YFZ450
2004 Raptor 80
2004 Raptor 80
2004 507ci 15' Alumitech
2002 Jeep Wrangler

klutchbuster400


big-daddy

Not him! killed himself on the plane going to LA. Found hung in the bathroom.
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

VForcedave

2004 Kaw Vforce 700 twin. Mine
2005 Honda Rancher 350 Kev Mans
2002 Yamaha 80 Raptor Kev Mans
2000 Jeep Wrangler 4" lift, 33's, winched
1988 Harley FXRP Dropped and chopped
2003 Chevy Duramax 100+K and still cruising. 18mpg.

Teej

Had a cousin that worked in a large electronics store. He saw a rather large man lurking around the show room. Then the guy walked up to the largest big screen TV in the place, pulls out a hammer and smashes the screen. Then he ran away.

If you can't pay the bills, Don't Buy the TOYS!!!!!

Teej
Kawasaki 400 4x4 Prarie, Mine
Polaris 330 Trailboss, Wife's
Honda 250 Recon, Daughters
Kazuma 110 Falcon Mkll, Sons

gery350

Quote from: Teej on February 10, 2006, 10:46:48 AM
If you can't pay the bills, Don't Buy the TOYS!!!!!

Teej

or just get on a plane and hang yourself in the bathroom............... ;D
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

gearhead400

Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

big-daddy

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com