Riding gear advertisement

Started by Loven It, February 09, 2006, 01:31:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Loven It

I know this is kinda stupid - just wondering if everyone can keep an eye out for an advertisement we have on here.  ???

I am trying to find an advertisement on the left hand side of the screen that pictures a blonde girl wearing red,yellow,white and black riding gear. I do not remember who the ad is from, but I want the gear she is wearing.
If you see it please send me a pm and let me know what topic and page you were on when ya see it please.

Thanks for your help!

99 Honda 400ex
01 Polaris Trailblazer
06 Honda 90cc
05 Kazuma 50cc

[url="https://www.nationalmssociety.org/"]https://www.nationalmssociety.org/[/url]/FLC/personal/default.asp?pa=52649935&pd=FLC0EMS120060429WWT

MOTOCROSS MAVERICK

ya me too i want the girl wearing the gear! hahahah  ;)
[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx[/url]

Loven It

99 Honda 400ex
01 Polaris Trailblazer
06 Honda 90cc
05 Kazuma 50cc

[url="https://www.nationalmssociety.org/"]https://www.nationalmssociety.org/[/url]/FLC/personal/default.asp?pa=52649935&pd=FLC0EMS120060429WWT

MuddFreak77

Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!


'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

2001 F-250 4X4 Diesel, 6 way hand

Loven It

Quote from: MuddFreak77 on February 09, 2006, 02:43:44 PM
Here you go Lovin It

http://www.motorcycle-superstore.com

Freakk

Thank you sooo much now I can order tomorrow. ;D  I really appreciate your help!  ;)

Thanks -Loven
99 Honda 400ex
01 Polaris Trailblazer
06 Honda 90cc
05 Kazuma 50cc

[url="https://www.nationalmssociety.org/"]https://www.nationalmssociety.org/[/url]/FLC/personal/default.asp?pa=52649935&pd=FLC0EMS120060429WWT

MuddFreak77

No Problem Lovin,

     Were all here to help each other out. 

Now if Only I could order her to come with the gear    :'(  LOL

freakk
Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!


'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

2001 F-250 4X4 Diesel, 6 way hand

Loven It

Quote from: MuddFreak77 on February 09, 2006, 03:02:13 PM
No Problem Lovin,

     Were all here to help each other out. 

Now if Only I could order her to come with the gear    :'(  LOL

freakk

I can ask when I place the order  ;D but you and MOTOCROSS MAVERICK are gonna have to battle it out for her! lol
99 Honda 400ex
01 Polaris Trailblazer
06 Honda 90cc
05 Kazuma 50cc

[url="https://www.nationalmssociety.org/"]https://www.nationalmssociety.org/[/url]/FLC/personal/default.asp?pa=52649935&pd=FLC0EMS120060429WWT

MOTOCROSS MAVERICK

#7
Quote from: MuddFreak77 on February 09, 2006, 03:02:13 PM
No Problem Lovin,

     Were all here to help each other out. 

Now if Only I could order her to come with the gear    :'(  LOL

freakk

you see thats what i am talking about!!!!!! :P except i already have gear so
iwnt be needing any gear just the girl!!!!!!!

Quote from: Loven It on February 09, 2006, 03:07:56 PM
I can ask when I place the order  ;D but you and MOTOCROSS MAVERICK are gonna have to battle it out for her! lol

hey i called her first!!!!!!!!! :box.gif
[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx[/url]

MuddFreak77

Mav your just a youngin'(24) you wouldn't have any clue where to start  ROFLMAO...   best leave her to the Pros    >:D 

See I'm certified  :deal.gif

Freakk
Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!


'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

2001 F-250 4X4 Diesel, 6 way hand

Loven It

Quote from: MuddFreak77 on February 09, 2006, 03:16:07 PM
Mav your just a youngin'(24) you wouldn't have any clue where to start  ROFLMAO...   best leave her to the Pros    >:D 

See I'm certified  :deal.gif

Freakk

ROFLMAO

MOTOCROSS those are definate fighting words right there!

Well if I can order her will you give me her gear?  ;)
99 Honda 400ex
01 Polaris Trailblazer
06 Honda 90cc
05 Kazuma 50cc

[url="https://www.nationalmssociety.org/"]https://www.nationalmssociety.org/[/url]/FLC/personal/default.asp?pa=52649935&pd=FLC0EMS120060429WWT

MuddFreak77

You can have the gear I won't need it     ;D b:r :d :d
Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!


'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

2001 F-250 4X4 Diesel, 6 way hand

MOTOCROSS MAVERICK

i may be young but you can always teach an old dog new tricks and it doesnt matter how old the trainer is! 8)

all that is a piece of paper that is show! you should let the head trainer show you how it is done! ;) hahahahaha
[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx[/url]

MuddFreak77

Quote from: MOTOCROSS MAVERICK on February 09, 2006, 03:24:29 PM
i may be young but you can always teach an old dog new tricks and it doesnt matter how old the trainer is! 8)

all that is a piece of paper that is show! you should let the head trainer show you how it is done! ;) hahahahaha

Well a young pup will usually always lose againt an old dog.  Remember the old dog as the art of deceit and manuplitation mastered.  Remember the young pup will go running after his food where the old dog will just casually walk.  The old dog will soon catch up to the young pup and pass him.

SLOW and Steady is usually a better pace to get something you really want.   ;) :)   LOL 
Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!


'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

2001 F-250 4X4 Diesel, 6 way hand

Loven It

Quote from: MuddFreak77 on February 09, 2006, 03:31:10 PM
Quote from: MOTOCROSS MAVERICK on February 09, 2006, 03:24:29 PM
i may be young but you can always teach an old dog new tricks and it doesnt matter how old the trainer is! 8)

all that is a piece of paper that is show! you should let the head trainer show you how it is done! ;) hahahahaha

Well a young pup will usually always lose againt an old dog.  Remember the old dog as the art of deceit and manuplitation mastered.  Remember the young pup will go running after his food where the old dog will just casually walk.  The old dog will soon catch up to the young pup and pass him.

SLOW and Steady is usually a better pace to get something you really want.   ;) :)   LOL 

You are too much   :o  - lol
99 Honda 400ex
01 Polaris Trailblazer
06 Honda 90cc
05 Kazuma 50cc

[url="https://www.nationalmssociety.org/"]https://www.nationalmssociety.org/[/url]/FLC/personal/default.asp?pa=52649935&pd=FLC0EMS120060429WWT

MOTOCROSS MAVERICK

well old dog with all that Arthritis there is no way you will keep up! so maybe you should just stay under the porch and let the pups eat! we all know that the old dogs cant handle the pressure and we dont want you breaking a hip! ;) hahahahahaha
[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx[/url]

MuddFreak77

Trust me my hips are fine....I cankeep up with the best of them, but I do have arthritus in one knee, but this old dog can still MOVE when needed.   Thats the biggest complaint with you youngin's always trying to be fast and quick and its over with!!!!

I will stick with my SLOW and steady approach   ;)    LOL
Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!


'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

2001 F-250 4X4 Diesel, 6 way hand

Loven It

Quote from: MOTOCROSS MAVERICK on February 09, 2006, 03:38:43 PM
well old dog with all that Arthritis there is no way you will keep up! so maybe you should just stay under the porch and let the pups eat! we all know that the old dogs cant handle the pressure and we dont want you breaking a hip! ;) hahahahahaha


Good one!! hahaha


Quote from: MuddFreak77 on February 09, 2006, 03:43:25 PM
Trust me my hips are fine....I cankeep up with the best of them, but I do have arthritus in one knee, but this old dog can still MOVE when needed.   Thats the biggest complaint with you youngin's always trying to be fast and quick and its over with!!!!

I will stick with my SLOW and steady approach   ;)    LOL


Isn't the saying slow and steady wins the race (or something like that) hahaha
99 Honda 400ex
01 Polaris Trailblazer
06 Honda 90cc
05 Kazuma 50cc

[url="https://www.nationalmssociety.org/"]https://www.nationalmssociety.org/[/url]/FLC/personal/default.asp?pa=52649935&pd=FLC0EMS120060429WWT

MOTOCROSS MAVERICK

Quote from: MuddFreak77 on February 09, 2006, 03:43:25 PM
Trust me my hips are fine....I cankeep up with the best of them, but I do have arthritus in one knee, but this old dog can still MOVE when needed.   Thats the biggest complaint with you youngin's always trying to be fast and quick and its over with!!!!

I will stick with my SLOW and steady approach   ;)    LOL

well maybe that is your problem! maybe you need to get with the new times old dog!!! slow and steady is a thing of the past! my gradmother goes slow and steady!  :o hahahaha

slow and steady ha you are the only one spreading that rumor old dog! hahahahaha
[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com