Finally, a breath of fresh air

Started by SkyHighT100, February 09, 2006, 01:17:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SkyHighT100

I got this in an email today and cant agree with it more... thought it was pretty cool and figured I'd share

I don't think being a minority makes you a victim of anything except numbers. The only things I can think of that are truly discriminatory are things like the United Negro College Fund, Jet Magazine, Black Entertainment Television, and Miss Black America. Try to have things like the UnitedCaucasianCollege Fund, Cloud Magazine, White Entertainment Television, or Miss White America; and see what happens...Jesse Jackson will be knocking down your door.

Guns do not make you a killer. I think killing makes you a killer. You can kill someone with a baseball bat or a car, but no one is trying to ban you from driving to the ball game.

I believe they are called the Boy Scouts for a reason, that is why there are no girls allowed. Girls belong in the Girl Scouts! ARE YOU LISTENING MARTHA BURKE?

I think that if you feel homosexuality is wrong, it is not a phobia, it is an opinion.

I have the right "NOT" to be tolerant of others because they are different, weird, or tick me off.

When 70% of the people who get arrested are black, in cities where 70% of the population is black, that is not racial profiling, it is the Law of Probability.

I believe that if you are selling me a milkshake, a pack of cigarettes, a newspaper or a hotel room, you must do it in English! As a matter of fact, if you want to be an American citizen, you should have to speak English!

My father and grandfather didn't die in vain so you can leave the countries you were born in to come over and disrespect ours.

I think the police should have every right to shoot your sorry ass if you threaten them after they tell you to stop. If you can't understand the word "freeze" or "stop" in English, see the above lines.

I don't think just because you were not born in this country, you are qualified for any special loan programs, government sponsored bank loans or tax breaks, etc., so you can open a hotel, coffee shop, trinket store, or any other business.

We did not go to the aid of certain foreign countries and risk our lives in wars to defend their freedoms, so that decades later they could come over here and tell us our constitution is a living document; and open to their interpretations.

I don't hate the rich I don't pity the poor.

I know pro wrestling is fake, but so are movies and television. That doesn't stop you from watching them.

I think Bill Gates has every right to keep every penny he made and continue to make more. If it ticks you off, go and invent the next operating system that's better, and put your name on the building.

It doesn't take a whole village to raise a child right, but it does take a parent to stand up to the kid; and smack their little behinds when necessary, and say "NO!"

I am sick of "Political Correctness." I know a lot of black people, and not a single one of them was born in Africa; so how can they be "African-Americans"? Besides, Africa is a continent. I don't go around saying I am a European-American because my great, great, great, great, great, great grandfather was from Europe. I am proud to be from America and nowhere else

And if you don't like my point of view, tough...
The true measure of a man is how high he bounces after hitting the bottom

Proud owner of an '06 LTR and a '00 300EX... both have too many mods to list :)

[url="http://www.myspace.com/humrz28"]http://www.myspace.com/humrz28[/url]

BCConviber

2007 660 Rhino Sport
2007 700 Grizzly, Realtree camo
**FMR FOR LIFE**

gery350

i'm sorry but i disagree.
i hate rich people....... ;D ;D
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

SkyHighT100

LOL... I dont hate them, but would gladly take some money off thier shoulders ;)
The true measure of a man is how high he bounces after hitting the bottom

Proud owner of an '06 LTR and a '00 300EX... both have too many mods to list :)

[url="http://www.myspace.com/humrz28"]http://www.myspace.com/humrz28[/url]

05greengriz

please share some more :lecture.gif. right on :ThumbsUp.gif
07 Eiger
06 fsc 2800 weekend warrior
06 Rhino       
2005 Scardy Cat 500 4x4
2006 Acrtic Cat DVX 90
http

Moose

LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen

MachineDog

I agree. We don't go over to THEIR countries and expect them to learn OUR language so WE can live there.
[url="http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg"]http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg[/url]
06 Rancher 350 4x4 - K&N, 1.5" Snorkel, 26" Mudbugs.
Spot Reserved for Big Bore.
[url="http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/"]http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/[/url] - Click to see our pics.

o4250

How come when I posted this a few weeks ago it was gone in 5 minutes? It didn't even get a reply.

Old_School

#8
Quote from: o4250 on February 09, 2006, 02:30:45 PM
How come when I posted this a few weeks ago it was gone in 5 minutes? It didn't even get a reply.

Cause you're not a hottie!  ;)  -Mark
90' LT500R Quadzilla
Breathing fire and crushing cities

92' LT250R Quadracer
Some stuff done. 75+mph (Sold)

"When this baby hits 88 mph, you're gonna see some serious $%#!" - Christopher Lloyd

BCConviber



Cause your not a hottie!  ;)  -Mark
[/quote]

That's funny... Good call Mark!
2007 660 Rhino Sport
2007 700 Grizzly, Realtree camo
**FMR FOR LIFE**

Anoriginal

What's wrong with rich people? If you got it, good for you! I hope you make even more!

Now, about that lottery...

Moose

Quote from: Anoriginal on February 09, 2006, 03:16:45 PM
What's wrong with rich people? If you got it, good for you! I hope you make even more!

Now, about that lottery...

My only complaint is there's not enough of them.  :drink.gif
LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen

Chillinthemost

YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

Da_Mtg_Man

I think it was Andy Rooney that said that.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

gery350

hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

o4250

Quote from: o4250 on February 09, 2006, 02:30:45 PM
How come when I posted this a few weeks ago it was gone in 5 minutes? It didn't even get a reply.

SkyHighT100

Congratulations o4250, you know how to quote yourself, a gold start sticker for you!!! When you posted yours it was probably titled poorly so no one even thought about viewing it. Either way, who cares if it didnt get replys... and like the other guys said... you're not a hottie, lol.... thanks guys ;) And yes, this was said by Andy Rooney.
The true measure of a man is how high he bounces after hitting the bottom

Proud owner of an '06 LTR and a '00 300EX... both have too many mods to list :)

[url="http://www.myspace.com/humrz28"]http://www.myspace.com/humrz28[/url]

Ida_Mann

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

SkyHighT100

I didnt know there was a parade to rain on, I could really care less who actually wrote that, but whoever did, I'm glad they did it... about time someone says what needs to be said.
The true measure of a man is how high he bounces after hitting the bottom

Proud owner of an '06 LTR and a '00 300EX... both have too many mods to list :)

[url="http://www.myspace.com/humrz28"]http://www.myspace.com/humrz28[/url]

bluesman



SlowestYfz450

The thing that makes me mad more then anything is going to my local Grocery store and Instead of the Store sign saying Food lion It has to Say AMERICA OWNED So that people will shop there. I wish all the damn stores where American Owned. And Then When I got turned down for a job that I have expeirence in a " Mexican" got the job soley(sp?) because he was willing to work for 5.50 and hour and I will not degrade myself and work at slave pay knowing the job was Advertised to start at 12....   >:(
If you dont agree with what I have to say, Im sorry..... Read someone elses post

SkyHighT100

I know the feeling man. Over the holidays I tryed getting a job at Walmart just for the season to make some extra money. I've worked as a cashier for 4 years. They wouldnt hire me though because I was too qualified so they would have to pay me more than someone just starting out who has no clue how to run a register or manage a department. As much as it sucks for me, I can understand it from a business standpoint, why pay someone $8 an hour when you can pay some else $6.15? It sucks though cause it really makes it difficult to make that extra money at a part time job.
The true measure of a man is how high he bounces after hitting the bottom

Proud owner of an '06 LTR and a '00 300EX... both have too many mods to list :)

[url="http://www.myspace.com/humrz28"]http://www.myspace.com/humrz28[/url]

SlowestYfz450

Im in the middle of Attemping to start my own buisness within then next 12-16 months, Im not hiring any forgeiners(sp?).... Thats my choice hahaha... I dont mind paying someone an extra 2-3 dollars an hour, atleast they speak english and I can conversate with them...

dynodon

 :Clap.gif :Clap.gif  Good Girl!!!!!, You preach it to us, we are listening and Liking it  ;D

                           Encore !!!!!
                               Encore!!!!!!!
                                   Encore!!!!!!
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com