Quad Backflip

Started by 2006YFZ450, February 09, 2006, 07:14:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

2006YFZ450

Did anyone see the guy attempting to do a backflip over the train?  i watched half of it last night but was too late.  It was on channel 51 The Discovery Channel ;)   All i can say is that guy had a YFZ 450 not a Honda ;)  And yea he bought a '06 YFZ 450 to try how it would flip again NOT Honda or Suzuki :wink.gif
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

wheelie_boy

we had a post about that like a month ago?!?
05 kx 250f

SkyHighT100

Yes we did, but they show re-runs
The true measure of a man is how high he bounces after hitting the bottom

Proud owner of an '06 LTR and a '00 300EX... both have too many mods to list :)

[url="http://www.myspace.com/humrz28"]http://www.myspace.com/humrz28[/url]

Chevy1500z71


Ida_Mann

as much as you look at the site, I thought you would have picked up on it a month ago when the original airing was.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

americanhighlander

 :) Hey i did saw show..But this the same guy
was from huevos 7 did the back flip.
[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

MOTOCROSS MAVERICK

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx[/url]

53yfz450

john guetter not gutter its pronounced like getter. i always thought it was gutter to
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

2006YFZ450

Well I wathced the part from last night and was pretty kool knowing you can practice in a foam pit.  But it would suck not making the whole flip and with the quad landing on top of you :-X
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com