FCR suspenion..

Started by 2006YFZ450, February 08, 2006, 09:33:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

2006YFZ450

I was at Sunshine tonight and a guy was handing out flyers about FCR suspension and was wanting to support riders.  I think this company is fairly new to the ATV world and are making custom shocks for every make & model.  Anyone heard of the company before??? ???
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

53yfz450

they are a really popular dirt bike company i dont think they make shocks for quads though.

http://www.fcrsuspension.com/

WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

#74 crf250r

they only do dirtbike suspension, i no alot of people that have had there forks and shocks done by them.
[url="http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g6/curtis74/justinsutterercopywq6.jpg"]http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g6/curtis74/justinsutterercopywq6.jpg[/url]
www.curtissienkomx.com
Thanks to my sponsors at:          
ASV
O'Neal
Scott Goggles
Liquid Performance
Decal Works
Kenda Tires
IMS
M2R Helmets
SixSixOne
Factory Backing
Renthal
RK C

2006YFZ450

O ok cuz he was telling me about them and gave me a flyer and the pics of the shocks didn't look like they were designed for quads ;)

I was about to fill out their form but relized I should post it and find out whats it really for. ;)
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com