When little bast#ards break in !!

Started by DRWalum, February 08, 2006, 10:51:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DRWalum

 >:D >:D >:D Thought I had a bad day at work yestarday , until I got home to find out some little punks broke in my house !!!  Probably about 3500.00 of our stuff GONE >:D Called police @ 5:45 , got here @ 8:30 !! I could go on for hours how pissed off my wife & I are. I catch the little fu$$s I will most likely be doin time , because I will be RELENTLASS !!

    DR Walum !!   >:( >:(
DRW Aluminum Specialist , INC.
( free estimates )

2005 DR-Z400s   Street Legal !!

bigscrub79

Sorry about your misfortune. If you do catch them give them a swift kick in the @$$ for me.
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

MOTOCROSS MAVERICK

Man that sucks! Sorry to hear about that! I hope you catch them I hate thieves! >:(
[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx[/url]

Moose

#3
So sorry to hear the bad news. Been there twice my self so I know the feeling, and it's not a good one. I hate to think what I might do, but something along the lines of taking a finger off the thief for him to remember.
LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen

aftrmath99

i was robbed a few yearsback  the theifs actually kicked my back door off the hinges and broke the frame out of the wall i figured it must have been someone huge but found out they were 13 and 14 years old they stoled really stupid stuff and left footprints right to their own back door. when the cops got them  they got one year kiddy probation and were supposed to repay me 1200 dollars  i never got a dime and the kid has stolen countless things from the neighborhood  im sure eventually he will go to jail when he is older but till then  i just let my camera system run 24 hours a day even though i dont live in that neighborhood anymore this all happened at 1:00 in the afternoon when they should have been in school  DO YOU KNOW WHERE YOUR KIDS ARE :o

Hawgin4x4

sorry to hear that man, get a big dog or 2....
I dont disrespect anyone, If anyone disrespects me, You will be 6 ft below me.

VForcedave

I am sorry for your loss. Good luck on finding those guys.
2004 Kaw Vforce 700 twin. Mine
2005 Honda Rancher 350 Kev Mans
2002 Yamaha 80 Raptor Kev Mans
2000 Jeep Wrangler 4" lift, 33's, winched
1988 Harley FXRP Dropped and chopped
2003 Chevy Duramax 100+K and still cruising. 18mpg.

klutchbuster400

livin in miami i know the feelin. been there twice. one of the worst feelings is thinking some stranger going through your personal stuff. what i am about to say is  just food for thought.........


a friend of my sister inlaw had her house broken into. no biggie the usual stuff stolen. heres the kicker. a few months past and she finds at the bottom of a drawer a pic of one of the thieves rubbing her toothbrush where the sun dont shine. all that time she had been using the toothbrush after he rubbed it on you know where. pretty gross. although unlikely to happen.........food for thought.



gery350

Dr.Dirt

Quote from: DRWalum on February 08, 2006, 10:51:20 AM
>:D >:D >:D Thought I had a bad day at work yestarday , until I got home to find out some little punks broke in my house !!!  Probably about 3500.00 of our stuff GONE >:D Called police @ 5:45 , got here @ 8:30 !! I could go on for hours how pissed off my wife & I are. I catch the little fu$$s I will most likely be doin time , because I will be RELENTLASS !!

    DR Walum !!   >:( >:(

Wow. Ussually that kind of stuff doesnt happen in Cape Coral.. But I am not surprised at the cops showing up about 3 hours later, because everytime that I can recall a friend having to call the cops, they always take a really long time to respond. Sorry to hear about this dude. I hope you catch those little punks and serve them your own brand of justice...  >:D

Also, you might want a new tooth brush after what Gery350 said.  :-\

americanhighlander

#9
Quote from: 400mph on February 08, 2006, 02:30:28 PM
sorry to hear that man, get a big dog or 2....

I have jack russell that tears people's balls off lol.

He's right!! I think you should get a german sheperd.My dad got one for free
after hurricane andrew and dog guarded my gen and when bought our house
in hollywood after we moved out dade county and he guarded very well
no one in neigborhood mess him and he was k9 trainer and my dad's dog die up here when we moved up here mcalpin back 1998.But the dog last 12years
he was 150 pounds when we got him but dog weight 160pounds.

I'm sorry what happen to you.
I hope you get thoses nasty theives they must knew you
You had alot money and the way they look at you.Thats one reason
you have to becareful about that.
I Know how that is down south in south florida.

One more thing put some motion floodlights
you get at homedepot it might help you to spot them next time
and chase after them.

Thanks,
amhighlander 8)
[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

Sweet Z

2004 LTD Black and Yellow Z400 its FOR SALE

Teej

 
QuoteUssually that kind of stuff doesnt happen in Cape Coral

Dr. Dirt are you sure you live in Cape Coral? Break ins' are and have been the nuber one crime in the Cape for years!!!

When I lived in N. Ft. Myers, we were robbed on a Sat. morning. I called the Sheriff's dept and it took some time for them to get there too.  I ended up having to do all the detective work and solving it myself and got all my stuff back.

One of the things I did was make poster signs with what was stolen, offered a reward and hung them in all the convience stores around. I got a lot of info going door to door talking to neighbors and got some good info, but it was a phone tip to me that gave me the name and phone number.

Giving this to the detective, he interviewed and recoverd all my stuff from the father of the teenage girl ATV rider [there were 3 of them].

Neighbors had seen the girls riding up and down our street. Another neighbor almost hit one of the girls dropped off at the end of our street who was probably a look out as  the other 2 girls with the ATV were at my gate when he drove by. But no charges were filed as they weren't caught in the act but the father insisted a guy drove up to the house and sold them everything cheap.................................... Guess daddy was protecting his little girl!!

Advice, get a dog, get an alarm system, it will make your wife feel a little safer. After our incident, my wife called me everytime a suspicious vehicle drove by for a few weeks. She shoots good too, but I would rather protect her from being in that situation.

But to get your stuff or an arrest, you are going to have to do some of the work. There are too many break ins for yours to matter if you don't take steps yourself.  Sorry for your tough luck. I hate thieves.

Teej
Kawasaki 400 4x4 Prarie, Mine
Polaris 330 Trailboss, Wife's
Honda 250 Recon, Daughters
Kazuma 110 Falcon Mkll, Sons

Dr.Dirt

Yes, and for the 15 years I have been in Cape Coral I have never been in a neighborhood with a break in. We talk to our neighbors and know whats going on. I know it happens, but still its not like its a major occourance.

LakeMaryKid

Hey doc, you find em call me up. Im still under 18 lol
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com