Big news for one of our members

Started by Da_Mtg_Man, February 07, 2006, 10:39:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

big-daddy

Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on February 07, 2006, 05:54:58 PM
Quote from: QT314Nfla on February 07, 2006, 05:42:43 PM
Jeff, congrats on the news!  I hope this opportunity sends your business into overdrive! 

I want in on this. I can Bring Jeff his new truck, QT you can work over his back while he installs Tile, Moose can show of his new scar, Dreth can jump the house, Mike can lower thier interest rate, Sheldon can ride up and smile (as always), Suzi can be security for the Job site (strappin a 6 shooter), Ricky can come in and offend everyone (in a joking way) and the Scrub brothers can bake a wedding cake....I think we can turn this in to a great thing ;D

That's great Jeff. There filming in Miami this week.


Thats it Scott! you losted your shed, its now blue new home in the buggy lot. Also I'm calling your boss and replacing you with a women.  :o
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

lonewolf310

Hey that great news!   one of those "once in a life time" thing

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: big-daddy on February 08, 2006, 12:02:41 PM
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on February 07, 2006, 05:54:58 PM
Quote from: QT314Nfla on February 07, 2006, 05:42:43 PM
Jeff, congrats on the news!  I hope this opportunity sends your business into overdrive! 

I want in on this. I can Bring Jeff his new truck, QT you can work over his back while he installs Tile, Moose can show of his new scar, Dreth can jump the house, Mike can lower thier interest rate, Sheldon can ride up and smile (as always), Suzi can be security for the Job site (strappin a 6 shooter), Ricky can come in and offend everyone (in a joking way) and the Scrub brothers can bake a wedding cake....I think we can turn this in to a great thing ;D

That's great Jeff. There filming in Miami this week.


Thats it Scott! you losted your shed, its now blue new home in the buggy lot. Also I'm calling your boss and replacing you with a women.  :o

     How dare you talk about messing up the looks of my shed with BLUE..... I mean TAN , no,no um... Brown or is it green no I mean black.

    Besides I have already been replaced by a woman....

[attachment deleted by admin]

big-daddy

No... more like a bottle blond  ;)

[attachment deleted by admin]
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Bigscrb15

Quote from: big-daddy on February 08, 2006, 08:23:44 PM
No... more like a bottle blond  ;)
Is that Dog The Bounty Hunter's mistress?
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

big-daddy

No... thats a bottle blond with airbags.
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

americanhighlander

You are funny as crap...LOL  :ThumbsUp.gif :L 2:L :R
[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com