Will Not Purchase ATV

Started by apoppple, January 30, 2006, 11:27:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

knucklehead

DUDE  you really live in the key's and drive to HOLOPAW to ride  well I applaude your effort just for that ....also can I ride back to key west with you so I  go drinking for a weekend ? LOL   ;D
85 lt250r quadracer

03 z400 with mods

Im not fat Im squeezable

americanhighlander

#26
 :) Well I know alot places ride up here in my area right outside
lake city or live oak
they have alot back dirt roads out in middle nowhere
but you have find them in right areas.I know some of dirt roads
here in mcalpin are over 30miles long and I'm only about 6miles northeast of
peac_ock springs  and I might do a ride one day on weekend to check it out.
when i get a chance buy atv sometime this year or 2007.

Plus alot people don't complain out here where i live.I have seen
people came with atvs off dirt roads to mcalpin gas station to fill up gas and get soda and head home.

[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

americanhighlander

You might have to do a googleearth search on it. :)
[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

dudek38

often i get mad and say im selling my quads and take up boating a bit more serious, but  there's no way i could give up the best sport around. plus id never get  enough cash for what i put into it....
modified z400

jetski dawg

just bought a new ltz 400 (happy birthday toooo ME!!) i was alittle worried that someday my favorite riding spot will end before i bought it. i have 2 jetskis and used to live by biscayne bay. the goverment shut it down to all PWC.just goes to show you that if you dont get involved in your sport/community people will take it away from you. best thing to do is join an organization that fights for your rights to ride such as the American Motocyclist Association (AMA) . get involved in local events. it beats going in a ATV web site crying that your not gonna buy an ATV

dudek38

modified z400

Eworm

Quote from: jetski dawg on February 07, 2006, 10:02:22 PM
just bought a new ltz 400 (happy birthday toooo ME!!) i was alittle worried that someday my favorite riding spot will end before i bought it. i have 2 jetskis and used to live by biscayne bay. the goverment shut it down to all PWC.just goes to show you that if you dont get involved in your sport/community people will take it away from you. best thing to do is join an organization that fights for your rights to ride such as the American Motocyclist Association (AMA) . get involved in local events. it beats going in a ATV web site crying that your not gonna buy an ATV

Will you be attending the rally on March11th?

GSPKurt

Quote from: apoppple on January 30, 2006, 11:27:05 PM
It is sad. I am VERY interested in purchasing a few ATV's for my family but will not as I have not place to ride here in teh Northwest Pensacola area. It is ashame that such a great family function has been relegated to a pipe dream.  Disappointed and saddened.

:-(


That's pretty negative for your first post, man. Apalachicola is south of Tallahassee, as is Tate's Hell. I know that's a fair drive, but I drive 2 hours to get to Ocala to ride. There's got to be some nice riding in Alabama or Georgia. Try Kentuck in AL. Look for ATV websites in Ga. (Georgia Possum Patrol) or Alabama.
Kurt Hargarten
2005 Suzuki Eiger 4X4 5 speed
Warn Winch

GSPKurt

It took me about 60 seconds to find this with Google.

http://www.cheahatrailriders.com/new_page_5.htm

Atv riding trails in Alabama.
Kurt Hargarten
2005 Suzuki Eiger 4X4 5 speed
Warn Winch

jetski dawg

march 11th aye?/  hellya count me in!..i read the thread..just a thought..get the local bike shops more involved.they have alot to lose if nobody rides . depends on the area but most shops sell atvs at least 2 to 1 to motorcycles.they buy advertising in the local media and cycle trader.also look at all the taxes they contribute to the local and state economy. i talked to a salesman that used to work for riva yamaha in miami.. he said that after the feds shut down the bay to PWCs they went from selling at least 10 pwc a week to maybe one..make it more of an event.. get the shops to pay for some t-shirts and bumperstickers. its their a$$ too your saving. i see from reading the theads y"all got all the legalities taken care of (great work btw) so they shouldnt have a reason not get involved

bloodybear

Quote from: americanhighlander on January 31, 2006, 07:15:50 PMI have two web site you can see...
theses are up near fl  panhandle areas this right near alabama.

http://www.bloodybear.funtigo.com/?cr=1&rfm=y
New web site
http://www.southernoutlaws.com

I think i saw this on web site forum
while back on northfloridaatv.org
On guys member profile
while back last year during jan 2005...

Thanks for the mention of the website.  Glad to know people know about it.  Someone told me they found it from this website.
My Homepage

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com