Cell Phone Repair(CPR) Stay Away From Them!

Started by 2006YFZ450, January 17, 2006, 08:03:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joedirt

Quote from: Ida_Mann on January 17, 2006, 09:34:14 PM
dont care who you are, but I don't understand the reasoning for kids having cell phones.

unless you can sign the contract and pay for the bill youreself without parent's help,,,,,then I don't see the need for them.

oh,,,,and be glad you aint out any money on the deal and move on....like said before.

Id@



No Joke my 13 year old Daughter wants one , I told her to get a job..LOL
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

big-daddy

My son is 8 years old. He as an i870 that he takes to school (set on vibrate). I can track him all day long. I know went his in class or playing at PE from any PC. www.telenavtrack.com
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Joedirt

Quote from: big-daddy on February 08, 2006, 12:29:50 PM
My son is 8 years old. He as an i870 that he takes to school (set on vibrate). I can track him all day long. I know went his in class or playing at PE from any PC. www.telenavtrack.com

That is awesome.....how close can you get to  observe the positioning?
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

big-daddy

Quote from: Joedirt on February 08, 2006, 02:01:25 PM
Quote from: big-daddy on February 08, 2006, 12:29:50 PM
My son is 8 years old. He as an i870 that he takes to school (set on vibrate). I can track him all day long. I know went his in class or playing at PE from any PC. www.telenavtrack.com

That is awesome.....how close can you get to  observe the positioning?

The phone uses GPS for positioning. clear day 10 to 15 feet on bad day 85 to 100 ft
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

2006YFZ450

Quote from: big-daddy on February 08, 2006, 02:53:15 PM
Quote from: Joedirt on February 08, 2006, 02:01:25 PM
Quote from: big-daddy on February 08, 2006, 12:29:50 PM
My son is 8 years old. He as an i870 that he takes to school (set on vibrate). I can track him all day long. I know went his in class or playing at PE from any PC. www.telenavtrack.com

That is awesome.....how close can you get to  observe the positioning?

The phone uses GPS for positioning. clear day 10 to 15 feet on bad day 85 to 100 ft

That is awsome ;)

Your one heck of a dad Big-Daddy :ThumbsUp.gif
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com