Big news for one of our members

Started by Da_Mtg_Man, February 07, 2006, 10:39:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Da_Mtg_Man

I just talked to Shadow to see where he was riding this weekend and he informed me that his tile company (Shadowen tile) has been selected to be involved in the remodelling of a house for the tv show extreme make over. It's somewhere on the East coast of Florida.
Can you believe it? One of our members is going to be a star......
Congrats on the contract Jeff. Make us proud.

Oh yeah, by the way, Make sure you hold up the atvflorida.com banner.  ;)
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Joedirt

2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

Bigscrb15

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

bigscrub79

[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

Ida_Mann

someone get him an ATVFL hat QUICK!

congrats dude.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Mrs.Nightbreed

I got a hat he can wear!  ;)


CONGRATS! :Clap.gif

Honda328i

That's cool.  Can we get them to build a track in the makeover?  ;)  They always make something cool for the kids to play on  :)
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

Moose

That's good to hear Shadow, just make sure to let us know when the show airs. Don't want to miss it, someone we know on the air. Will have to call you Sir from now on, you going to be a star.  8)
LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen

kawGIRL

Thats AWESOME I wish it was my house  :(
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

SWAMP_DONKEY

Great Job JEFF!!!! FREE TILE FOR EVERYONE!!! ;D ;D

Moose

To think I could of had a star do my floor tile in my RR trailer, and I did it my self. Looks it to.  ;D
LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: Moose on February 07, 2006, 11:50:43 AM
To think I could of had a star do my floor tile in my RR trailer, and I did it my self. Looks it to.  ;D

  We should call the show and tell them Jeff did your trailer and see if they want to come out for a preview or his quality workmanship. :o lol

americanhighlander

My  mom watchs that show all time.
Hey what day  his air show what date it will be on?

Thats very good news your friend is going be on show? 8)

[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

Dr.Dirt

Yeah, make sure to wear something with ATVFlorida on it! :ThumbsUp.gif  I'm not one to watch those kind of shows, but when is this going to air and on what channel?

2006YFZ450

Sweet ;)           Congrats :Clap.gif


Put some ATVFlorida.com on the air and show whos site your from 8)
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

qt314nfla

Jeff, congrats on the news!  I hope this opportunity sends your business into overdrive! 

indianjoe


SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: QT314Nfla on February 07, 2006, 05:42:43 PM
Jeff, congrats on the news!  I hope this opportunity sends your business into overdrive! 

I want in on this. I can Bring Jeff his new truck, QT you can work over his back while he installs Tile, Moose can show of his new scar, Dreth can jump the house, Mike can lower thier interest rate, Sheldon can ride up and smile (as always), Suzi can be security for the Job site (strappin a 6 shooter), Ricky can come in and offend everyone (in a joking way) and the Scrub brothers can bake a wedding cake....I think we can turn this in to a great thing ;D

dreth


MuddFreak77

Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!


'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

2001 F-250 4X4 Diesel, 6 way hand

Little redneck girl

650 CanAM

bigscrub79

Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on February 07, 2006, 05:54:58 PM
Quote from: QT314Nfla on February 07, 2006, 05:42:43 PM
Jeff, congrats on the news!  I hope this opportunity sends your business into overdrive! 

I want in on this. I can Bring Jeff his new truck, QT you can work over his back while he installs Tile, Moose can show of his new scar, Dreth can jump the house, Mike can lower thier interest rate, Sheldon can ride up and smile (as always), Suzi can be security for the Job site (strappin a 6 shooter), Ricky can come in and offend everyone (in a joking way) and the Scrub brothers can bake a wedding cake....I think we can turn this in to a great thing ;D
May i ask how i get stuck baking a wedding cake? I will be in the trailor w/ that hot chick.





























Fine, Stop Laughing, I will bake the cake.
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

Chuck_Norris


Joedirt

I saw on the news that Extreme Makeover was  re-modeling a Little league baseball field in Boynton Beach I believe.....42 in Plasma screens in the Consessions stand so  momma's can watch the kids play..boooo yah....Is this the one?...
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

kawGIRL

Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on February 07, 2006, 05:54:58 PM
Quote from: QT314Nfla on February 07, 2006, 05:42:43 PM
Jeff, congrats on the news!  I hope this opportunity sends your business into overdrive! 

I want in on this. I can Bring Jeff his new truck, QT you can work over his back while he installs Tile, Moose can show of his new scar, Dreth can jump the house, Mike can lower thier interest rate, Sheldon can ride up and smile (as always), Suzi can be security for the Job site (strappin a 6 shooter), Ricky can come in and offend everyone (in a joking way) and the Scrub brothers can bake a wedding cake....I think we can turn this in to a great thing ;D

:Clap.gif 2:L I'm ready
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com