West Palm Riding

Started by itsmsmechanic2u, January 10, 2005, 08:34:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

customrubicon

Does anyone know anybody that lives in Homeland ? I looked at an area that I use to ride at near homeland and it looks open still. I would like to ride sometime this month in Palm Beach County. Tell me when you all would be able to ride.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg[/url]

2003 rubicon
2002 kingquad
2004 LRX 90
2004 LRX 50
1979 bronco
2004 rhino

customrubicon

Anyone want to ride this weekend let me know. I would prefer to scout these areas with a couple of people.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg[/url]

2003 rubicon
2002 kingquad
2004 LRX 90
2004 LRX 50
1979 bronco
2004 rhino

bbf

what day i can ride on sunday

02YamahaBigBear400

i have to work the next two weekends.
2002 Yamaha BigBear 400 4x4
27x10x12 Vampires (Front)
27x12x12 Vampires (Rear)
Custom Snorkel
Extra Lights w/custom grill
FMF MegaMax 2 exhaust
----------------------------------
1996 Honda 300 4x4
27x10(front) and 27x12(rear) vampires
exhaust
HL clutch Kit
Snorkel
am/fm cd player

customrubicon

Keith....You work too much !!! How is the 300 doing ?

Sheldon...Sunday would be good for me also.

itsmechanic2u....You able to ride Sunday ?

Polaris4chasing.... ?  

Robert..... ?
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg[/url]

2003 rubicon
2002 kingquad
2004 LRX 90
2004 LRX 50
1979 bronco
2004 rhino

RnkOutlaw

It depends how much I can get done and how well I do on the studying.
Honda 04 Es, 27x12(back) 27x9.5(front) Outlaws,Clutch Kit, Jetted, FMF Exhaust, Lifted, Lift Springs, Warn 3000, Snorkeled

polaris4chasing

I'm riding both days in the Loxahatchee area....Where are you guys going to be?

customrubicon

We will be riding Sunday. Check your PM.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg[/url]

2003 rubicon
2002 kingquad
2004 LRX 90
2004 LRX 50
1979 bronco
2004 rhino

customrubicon

We had a good day riding today. It was nice to ride locally. I did lose my nextel though. That sucked !! Still had a lot of fun.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg[/url]

2003 rubicon
2002 kingquad
2004 LRX 90
2004 LRX 50
1979 bronco
2004 rhino

RnkOutlaw

You got to throw some dry boxes on your bike
Honda 04 Es, 27x12(back) 27x9.5(front) Outlaws,Clutch Kit, Jetted, FMF Exhaust, Lifted, Lift Springs, Warn 3000, Snorkeled

polaris4chasing

#35
I had fun to...to bad we missed each other. Good you didn't ride with us anyway, as we were kicked out by the ATV deputies. Avoid 60th St N. and 110th Ave N.We used bad judgement and went there even though it was posted. The ATV deputies were cool and gave us written warnings. Also took pictures of us...said if we came back, we would be arrested and our quads towed.....

Thrumud

Customrubicon, were you out there with Sheldon ?  How was it ?  Found any good trails ?
[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

tvman

Saw alot of bikes and ATV's out at the Belvedere/Jog Rd place..

I guess it's just hit and miss if the sheriffs gonna come and chase you..

There were at least 50 bikes out there on Sunday...


RnkOutlaw

Well if the cops do decide to chase you can you just go into the woods
Honda 04 Es, 27x12(back) 27x9.5(front) Outlaws,Clutch Kit, Jetted, FMF Exhaust, Lifted, Lift Springs, Warn 3000, Snorkeled

polaris4chasing

Yea, the only problem with that is the deputies have ATVs to. I found that out the hard way >:(. They'll also tow your truck and trailer.....It's hit and miss though.....I heard they're going to build condos there.....Sucks...

wilburz

Yo, I got a secret spot. Not sure if it is really a secret spot. I ride there during the week and sometimes on the weekend. I don't take my truck there and unload though. Just ride through royal palm until I get to the back of the regal cinema by that fpl repair yard. enter there. lots of trails. some have some bad trees over them from the hurricanes. You can ride to the 7-11 on okeechobee and 441 from there. Let me know when you can go.  
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

DaKota


wilburz

your not a cop are you? j/k. Can you send me a private message with your email address and we can arrange something.  
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

tvman

Wilburz;

I'd like to ride there too..I have a 12 yo son that rides with me

tvman

wilburz

slap a post up when you are going and I can meet you there. I want to ride up at bull creek this saturday if anyone is interested. it is 28 miles west of melbourne. 26,000 acres. you might need a management stamp though. it is small game season there and you can ride your atv or truck off the numbered roads and go anywhere. You can even shoot hogs during this time if you see one. most people just ride around though. no centerfire rifles allowed. not much hunting going on. probably some bird hunters.    
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

tvman

Wilburz:

This sounds like it's close to Surburban Estates out there west of Melbourne..

The next time you go to this place in Ft. Pierce I'd like to meet you.

tvman

wilburz

you talking about the place west of melbourne or the one mentioned above in west palm?
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

customrubicon

#47
Does anyone know anyone that lives in Homeland or Ibis ? I will be riding Wed. and Sat. Chris, Robert, sheldon, tvman,polaris4chasing, wilburz call/PM me to schedule a time if you want to go.

Keith when you do not have to work let me know.

Thrumud> yes Sheldon and I rode sunday and it was fun.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg[/url]

2003 rubicon
2002 kingquad
2004 LRX 90
2004 LRX 50
1979 bronco
2004 rhino

polaris4chasing

I plan on riding on Sat, just not sure where yet.....

customrubicon

Well lets ride Sat. We can meet and ride as a group. Where we rode last weekend was great. PM me if you want to go.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg[/url]

2003 rubicon
2002 kingquad
2004 LRX 90
2004 LRX 50
1979 bronco
2004 rhino

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com