Gonna be in New Smyrna Feb 12th.. where to ride?

Started by TnLRacing, February 06, 2006, 02:39:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TnLRacing

Hi Guys im gonna be racing at New Smyrna Speedway, and we have sunday off. Since I will have my machine with me ( a 04 AC 650v) I am looking for a place to go riding. And suggestions

Ida_Mann

head on up to Ocala, or look for the thread in the "Group Ride" section labeled "Rodman Dam Group Ride"

some people will be riding on Sunday as well.

so there's a race on Sat at the speedway?

I might go,,,I only live about 15 minutes away.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

TnLRacing

World Series of Stock Car racing. There is racing Feb 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ,16, 17, 18. My Division isint racing sunday! Thanks for the info. Look for the nascar modified #14 if you check out the racing

[attachment deleted by admin]

Sahara311

We used to ride at a place called Martin's Derry (I think) when I was a kid, but that was like 15 years ago...an ex of mine used to go mountainbiking there about 5 years ago, so I don't know if it is still there or not.
2006 Bombardier DS 250........hers, stolen but recovered<--for sale
2003 Yamaha YZ 250.............his
2000 Honda CR 125................his birthday present
****Lock up your toys!*******
2005 Suzuki RM 250................his, stolen

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com