New ScreenName?

Started by Bigscrb15, February 03, 2006, 03:11:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Da_Mtg_Man

lol.... Now there's a good sport.....
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: RPP+5siblings on February 04, 2006, 03:35:50 PM
there, that better? lol. Acutally, Im engaged now so I don't need rosie palm and her 5 sisters.

Love it!!!

qt314nfla

Quote from: RPP+5siblings on February 04, 2006, 03:35:50 PM
there, that better? lol. Acutally, Im engaged now so I don't need rosie palm and her 5 sisters.

If you think you are done w/ that you need to add another 10yrs to your life before getting married so you know the reality.  You will have an option when you get married.  Ask the other married men.  I can say with certainty that they probably had the same thought and are now riddled w/ callouses.

If you weren't aware, the FDA came out with a new food that diminishes a woman's sex drive....it's called WEDDING CAKE!  Beware the illustrious wedding cake before it strikes again.  Side effects include multiple callouses, diminished riding time, screaming kids (which also come w/ side effects of headaches and diminished riding time), sleepless nights on the couch alone or with dog and RPP+5 siblings, loss of guys night out and poker nights, lack of ability to enjoy Hooters wings at the requested frequency, etc.

Hence the reason the smart one's stay single!  No kids, no headaches, ride with who/when we want, expense for one means more money to spend on ourselves.  Sex is always interesting cause you never know who's next.  It's hard to get bored that way.  Life is good!

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: QT314Nfla on February 04, 2006, 04:29:26 PM
Quote from: RPP+5siblings on February 04, 2006, 03:35:50 PM
there, that better? lol. Acutally, Im engaged now so I don't need rosie palm and her 5 sisters.

If you think you are done w/ that you need to add another 10yrs to your life before getting married so you know the reality.  You will have an option when you get married.  Ask the other married men.  I can say with certainty that they probably had the same thought and are now riddled w/ callouses.

If you weren't aware, the FDA came out with a new food that diminishes a woman's sex drive....it's called WEDDING CAKE!  Beware the illustrious wedding cake before it strikes again.  Side effects include multiple callouses, diminished riding time, screaming kids (which also come w/ side effects of headaches and diminished riding time), sleepless nights on the couch alone or with dog and RPP+5 siblings, loss of guys night out and poker nights, lack of ability to enjoy Hooters wings at the requested frequency, etc.

Hence the reason the smart one's stay single!  No kids, no headaches, ride with who/when we want, expense for one means more money to spend on ourselves.  Sex is always interesting cause you never know who's next.  It's hard to get bored that way.  Life is good!

You have to be the smartest and wisest women I have ever met!!! :bow.gif

o4250


Da_Mtg_Man

#30
So, Did you decide yet Cody?
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

SkyHighT100

Quote from: Southern4x4 on February 03, 2006, 07:50:47 PM
SkyHighScrub  ;D

How about you think of something a bit more original ;)
The true measure of a man is how high he bounces after hitting the bottom

Proud owner of an '06 LTR and a '00 300EX... both have too many mods to list :)

[url="http://www.myspace.com/humrz28"]http://www.myspace.com/humrz28[/url]

klutchbuster400

#32
Bigscrb15 sounds cool to me...

SWAMP_DONKEY

#33
How about...    Undecided ??

Bigscrb15

#34
lol, still deciding.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Chuck_Norris

#35



05greengriz

stay the same Cody, I am going back to 05greengriz. I must of lost the craziness because I seemed to not break anything this weekend  ;D
07 Eiger
06 fsc 2800 weekend warrior
06 Rhino       
2005 Scardy Cat 500 4x4
2006 Acrtic Cat DVX 90
http

Moose

Quote from: 05greengriz on February 05, 2006, 06:42:30 PM
stay the same Cody, I am going back to 05greengriz. I must of lost the craziness because I seemed to not break anything this weekend  ;D

Hey that's not a bad thing.  ;D

You guys keep changing your screen names, us old farts will never remember who is who.
LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen

Bigscrb15

lol, i am just gonna keep it like this. although I am getting more and more pumped about the license. I think I am goin up for my first flight this week sometime.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

cutngrs

THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL


dreth


yunt2ride

How abour      AirPocket
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

SWAMP_DONKEY


kawGIRL

Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on February 05, 2006, 07:57:43 PM
Quote from: cutngrs on February 05, 2006, 07:44:10 PM
how about scrub/this

or wash/that ;D

I guess this thread has been through the ringer you might say ...LOL






How about "ScrubJay"
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

yunt2ride

1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

SWAMP_DONKEY

Hey how about something original.......like......MOOSE or SWAMP-DONKEY
   

    OR BETTER YET.......KAWDONKEY or GREENDRETH or QTBIGSCRUB??

   YEA I LIKE THAT ONE QTBIGSCUB...NICE RING TO IT ;D

05greengriz

07 Eiger
06 fsc 2800 weekend warrior
06 Rhino       
2005 Scardy Cat 500 4x4
2006 Acrtic Cat DVX 90
http

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com