tire / offset question

Started by Brutus750i, February 03, 2006, 10:20:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brutus750i

I tried to search and did not find a true answer. So I will try and ask here.

I have a '06 BF 750i

it comes with Tires sizes :
Front- 25X8-12 and    Rear 25X10-12

Will 25x10-12 work all around?
Will 26X10-12 work all around?

I want to keep the Factory rims , so my real question is, will either of both of these sizes work with the factory offsets?   steering or inside rubbing issues?

thanks

Chuck_Norris

i am running 28x12x12 on my 03 prairie and they are only scrubbing when I turn tight corners, but then again I also have 2" spacers also. You might want to check out highlifter.com. and see what they say

Joedirt

I have 26x10x12 all around on my Suzuki...and I know for a fact the Brute has more clearance in the fender wells than mine.
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

Truegrit

You will not have a problem running 10s all around. Or 10s in front and 12s in back.
'05 Honda Forman 500 ES
HMF Utility Exhaust, Dynojet Kit
Uni-Filter, Clutch Kit
26" Outlaw/Mudzilla combo on ITPs
[url="http://www.hondaforeman.com/"]http://www.hondaforeman.com/[/url]