New ScreenName?

Started by Bigscrb15, February 03, 2006, 03:11:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigscrb15

Well, I have been wanting a new screen name so its not so close to Josh's. I started flight school and figured FlyinScrub would be good, Josh says it sounds stupid so now I gotta know if it really does, lol. Let me hear your suggestions on other names. Thanks!!!
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

o4250

For some reason it reminds me of fly fishing rather than airplanes. :-\

Toomey

What was your old name?  And the new one sounds fine to me.
Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

Moose

Sounds a lot better than FlyinMoose.  ;D

With you in flight school, something along that line would fit.
LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen

bigscrub79

Quote from: Moose on February 03, 2006, 03:23:11 PM
Sounds a lot better than FlyinMoose.  ;D

With you in flight school, something along that line would fit.
Flyinmoose is Ok, Just need to work on the landings. sorry i had to.
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

Moose

Yes, the landings are the hard part.

It's funny, in my ultralight, landings were a lot more fun, especially dead stick. Nice and quiet.  ;D
LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen

Hoosier Daddy

its way better that "itchynads"
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

SWAMP_DONKEY

why not    Flying-none??

yunt2ride

Could have went with Airscrub
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

americanhighlander

#9
Thats nice screen name you got there and it sounds pretty good.
But You have choose a good screen name to make it sound right.
I know how that is. :dunno.gif

How about AirScrub or AceScrub
they sound good  screen names to me. :-\

But you have to keep trying get it right. :)
[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

Moose

Or you could go with ScrubTaxi,

Thanks for the ride again guys. I like FlyinScrub.

Hey I know, BushPilot.  ;)
LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen

wilburz

ok here goes

greenshrub
scrub-o-matic
blindscrub
scrub747
dontflywitme
wheresmeshute
scrubinator
peltmescrub
poonscrub

????????????????????

1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

yunt2ride

now even the skies won't be safe. Another good reason to stay on the ground. ;D ;D
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

Southern4x4

[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

o4250

Quote from: Southern4x4 on February 03, 2006, 07:50:47 PM
SkyHighScrub  ;D


Then people will be like "OMG LOL ARE YOU AND SKYHIGHT100 MARIED LOL!"

dreth

Quote from: Bigscrb15 on February 03, 2006, 03:11:00 PM
Well, I have been wanting a new screen name so its not so close to Josh's. I started flight school and figured FlyinScrub would be good, Josh says it sounds stupid so now I gotta know if it really does, lol. Let me hear your suggestions on other names. Thanks!!!

i like it! just add the 15 to the end             FlyinScrub15

Southern4x4

[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

SWAMP_DONKEY

How about "Palm-pilot"   LOL ::)

Da_Mtg_Man

FLORIDA MUD RIDER

SWAMP_DONKEY


Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on February 04, 2006, 12:44:55 PM
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on February 04, 2006, 12:11:02 PM
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on February 04, 2006, 10:18:26 AM
How about "Palm-pilot"   LOL ::)

Better yet, " BlackBerry"  :D

Yea or Rosie-palm-pilot...lol :D

ok,ok,ok. Here it is "Rosie-Palm-Pilot and her five sisters"
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on February 04, 2006, 12:53:56 PM
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on February 04, 2006, 12:44:55 PM
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on February 04, 2006, 12:11:02 PM
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on February 04, 2006, 10:18:26 AM
How about "Palm-pilot"   LOL ::)

Better yet, " BlackBerry"  :D

Yea or Rosie-palm-pilot...lol :D

ok,ok,ok. Here it is "Rosie-Palm-Pilot and her five sisters"

Perfect....even if he doesnt use it as his screen name thats his RR name!! :P

SWAMP_DONKEY


Da_Mtg_Man

Thats it. It's final. He is now officially "RPP+5siblings"
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Bigscrb15

there, that better? lol. Acutally, Im engaged now so I don't need rosie palm and her 5 sisters.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com