Places to ride??

Started by JTE, January 31, 2006, 01:24:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JTE

Hello, I'm new and just moved to Cape Coral, Fl. I went out to a place called Yucapan and got ran off! Are there any places like that close by?? Thanks, Jason

jtbucfan

Hey Buddy,

The only places I know of are River Ranch, Ocala National forest, and Croom.
but I think most people know about those places.  I am interested in new places also; So where are the good spots everyone?

Thanks,
Josh

vadkatherine

i'm in north cape and have the same problem--i've started going down to naples but don't think that will be open for much longer--found out about it down there through this page--planning on going to the swamp cabbage thing in labelle at the end of the month and looking to try and hook up w/a group--i'll be going down to naples next weekend---

Chillinthemost

Do you ride sport or utility?
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

Patricia Pearce

"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"

enniehall

Quote from: vadkatherine on February 02, 2006, 06:54:30 PM
i'm in north cape and have the same problem--i've started going down to naples but don't think that will be open for much longer--found out about it down there through this page--planning on going to the swamp cabbage thing in labelle at the end of the month and looking to try and hook up w/a group--i'll be going down to naples next weekend---

Where in Naples?
Mud-It's like whiskey to a drunk or poker to a gambler.

Chevy1500z71

theres northport and bonita dunes :dunno.gif

vadkatherine

I have a utility--kawaski 360--i have also heard of some place in charlotte that you can go and thinking about checking that out this weekend--if your interested in trying it w/me let me know.  it will be sunday and according to what i was told it is only about 25-30 minutes away.  i am trying to get a group together for swamp cabbage in 2 weeks. 

C R MOTORSPORTS

Hey everyone don't forget C & R MOTORSPORTS PARK for Swamp Cabbage Event 2/24/06 - 2/26/06...... you wont be disappointed!  Go to www.crmotorsportspark.com to view pictures from our New Years Event....
LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS OF MUD....TRAILS..&..FUN!!
Home of Jason Aldean's "Hicktown" Video.
Come play in what nature made!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com