Deputy shoots airman after 100-mph chase

Started by Brute Force, February 01, 2006, 12:47:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yunt2ride

Quote from: Brutus750i on February 03, 2006, 08:18:46 AM
moral of the story....dont run from the police.

People our quick to bash the cop come monday morning quaterback time. He was trying to do his job representing his county and made a split second decsion.    ..but was not some one  in the military representing our entire country? Seems like he had more time than a split second to make his decison.   I and the rest of us repect and pray for our Military Personel in the highest degree.  Should not I and others  respect our home land law enforcement in the same manner.

even if he was the passenger....he should have took control with his  " friend" only going to the story  and de-escalte the situation from the on set.

I know there is always more to the story than what the media wants to sensationalize on, so we will have to waht and see.




agreed
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com