Great videos...

Started by americanhighlander, February 02, 2006, 09:35:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

americanhighlander

 ;D I did enjoy watching your videos on my vcd player
last night on tv.I think all people did a great wonderful job
making fliming theses videos and all supports out there.

It sounds like you people are very good atv riders out there.

I like say shouts out to all people that made
videos I got in my list and they did a
fantastic Job:Mr.bones,qt314nfla,Asphalt Dragon,

muddbuggy,Zin,rancher350kid .


Theses are videos I got yestday at my friend's house
in lake city and he hads dsl.Well i only have 56k out in
middle of woods here in mcalpin.I know downloads
take so long on 56k about hour and on dsl takes about
2 or 3mins to download.

here's videos I got:

New Year's Croom 2006

homestead Riderz Presents the hump

Holeylands Cleanup Ride - High Bandwidth

Deep in the Mudhole

Rodman Trail Ride IV - Low Bandwidth

Playing in the Water

Mud, Sweat, & Gears 05/04/04

Bunny Run '04

Small Jump, then Some Water Action




[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

americanhighlander

[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

rubicon500kid

thanks thats one our first videos if u want to see the newer one ehre is the link
http://myweb.cableone.net/goquad30/thehumpathalloween.wmv


Quote from: americanhighlander on February 02, 2006, 09:35:34 PM
;D I did enjoy watching your videos on my vcd player
last night on tv.I think all people did a great wonderful job
making fliming theses videos and all supports out there.

It sounds like you people are very good atv riders out there.

I like say shouts out to all people that made
videos I got in my list and they did a
fantastic Job:Mr.bones,qt314nfla,Asphalt Dragon,

muddbuggy,Zin,rancher350kid .


Theses are videos I got yestday at my friend's house
in lake city and he hads dsl.Well i only have 56k out in
middle of woods here in mcalpin.I know downloads
take so long on 56k about hour and on dsl takes about
2 or 3mins to download.

here's videos I got:

New Year's Croom 2006

homestead Riderz Presents the hump

Holeylands Cleanup Ride - High Bandwidth

Deep in the Mudhole

Rodman Trail Ride IV - Low Bandwidth

Playing in the Water

Mud, Sweat, & Gears 05/04/04

Bunny Run '04

Small Jump, then Some Water Action





DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

americanhighlander

[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

americanhighlander

I just saw the video and it's great video you made there.
The older one i saw on last night I think I know part of homestead
where your at my mom told me it's looks like bayfront park area.
I don't know where that is.
I know it's out of middle nowhere in redlands area.
[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

mrbones

Thank you sir!

Quote from: americanhighlander on February 02, 2006, 09:35:34 PM
;D I did enjoy watching your videos on my vcd player
last night on tv.I think all people did a great wonderful job
making fliming theses videos and all supports out there.

It sounds like you people are very good atv riders out there.

I like say shouts out to all people that made
videos I got in my list and they did a
fantastic Job:Mr.bones,qt314nfla,Asphalt Dragon,

muddbuggy,Zin,rancher350kid .


Theses are videos I got yestday at my friend's house
in lake city and he hads dsl.Well i only have 56k out in
middle of woods here in mcalpin.I know downloads
take so long on 56k about hour and on dsl takes about
2 or 3mins to download.

here's videos I got:

New Year's Croom 2006

homestead Riderz Presents the hump

Holeylands Cleanup Ride - High Bandwidth

Deep in the Mudhole

Rodman Trail Ride IV - Low Bandwidth

Playing in the Water

Mud, Sweat, & Gears 05/04/04

Bunny Run '04

Small Jump, then Some Water Action





Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com