I hear they're out!!!!

Started by Ride1Rob, January 31, 2006, 08:46:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ride1Rob

Quote from: SkyHighT100 on February 02, 2006, 12:23:17 PM
They get shipped to a central warehouse first, the get distributed to each individual dealership... just like any other product. Hardly anything ever goes from the company straight to the seller... theres almost always a middleman somewhere, in this case the warehouse.

Ohh... Gotcha. Well that makes sense  :P
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

Hawgin4x4

can everyone pitch in and buy me one please!!!!! lol!!

Nice bikes, i wouldnt mind having one to park next to the ole Rappy.
I dont disrespect anyone, If anyone disrespects me, You will be 6 ft below me.

POLARIS 330

THAT IS ONE SWEET QUAD I CANT WAIT FOR IT TO COME OUT

dynodon

Scooter, I swear I seen one in the back of a truck today west of Brooksville on hwy 98 !!!!    Somebody has one, But the ? is, is who is the mystery man????
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

Yamaha72

Im a yamaha guy but thats a sick quad!!!!!!!! thats all I'm going to say....
2003 Yamaha Raptor 660

2005 Ford F-150

svtbolt04

Not sure if this is cleared up yet,  but being rear ended is VERY common in racing. Either you are in the way, or you come around a blind corner and hit a stalled bike.. It happens, you take the risks everytime you strap on that helmet. I dont think a bent up exhaust tip is going to make the bike slower or uncool, if anything it would give it attitude. I know if it plugs the hole, like a crimped like.. Then I could see where it could slow it down.

Bike looks nice, but for some reason it looks like a transformer.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

LT-R450ApK

Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com