A Family that rides together..........

Started by jocolo, January 29, 2006, 05:07:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jocolo

stays together......up to a point ;D ;D ;D

went to croom 2 weekends ago, i had to rent a Uhaul trailer cuz I havent bought one yet, and took my FO, copilot, down and another friend for the weekend they rode my wife's 400ex, I guess they did didnt have the COJONES to ride my Yz450 not YZF, we had a great day full of fun.

me,wife and daughter



My friends



My buddy



YOURS TRULY


2006YFZ450

'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

T2

Man your a lucky guy, I cant get my wife to go with me ever when I go riding. Nice Pics
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

DZ 350

hey u got a nice little setup, also is that a raptor 350 with a hmf to the right in the pic?
-05 raptor Alot of Stuff done to it ( FOR SALE !!!!! )

-98' CHEVY 4X4 SILVERADO W/ TO MUCH TO LIST !

-2007 RINCON 680 4X4 W/ WARN BUMPER, HMF PIPE, AND 26" OUTLAWS

-1987 Jeep Wrangler On 44" tractor Tires ( For Sale )

-2001 F-150 on 9" lift 36" TSL's (For Sale)

cubnfrank

Nice family pictures, I wish my wife would like to come along
FTR #40 Retired
Polaris Sportsman 570 4x4
Honda TRX 450r
Suzuki Z400
Yamaha Banshee
Honda TRX 250

susieblazer



  Well kudos to your wife......there are alot of us who enjoy the sport as much as our husbands.....never understood how folks don't enjoy being a family together and getting involved in this with one another................. :dunno.gif
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

jocolo

Yes that's a rapy 350, Well it wasnt always a family thing I used to raced for about 5 years when we used to live in Puerto Rico, my daugther always went with me to the races, then I quit racing to go to flight school in lakeland,fl. well last year when i finally became a Captain for the airline I'm working for I decided to get me another dirt bike Yz426, then everybody wanted to go, so I got a 400ex for the 2 girls but i was always a fight between my wife and daugther about whose turn to ride was, so this xmas I bought the redcat for my little girl, man it was the best money spent, now I just need a trailer to haul all of this.
To make this story short I live in Orlando but my base is in Detroit, they used to call me to see I was coming home now they only call to see "where are riding this weekend" :'(.

My baby



Daughter



wife


jocolo

My budy's Rappy 350



[attachment deleted by admin]

jocolo

My Daugther's RedCat V110 with new stickers and spacers







BEFORE[/size]



AFTER


familyatvers

#9
Looks sweet.  The VX 150 A-Arms are also longer and with some creative work we have had them work well on the 110's.  A pic of my son'd FX-150 with the sport front suspension.  Also if you need any Redcat parts, I would be happy to help any site members @ wholesale, approx 50% off plus shipping.

[attachment deleted by admin]

familyatvers

#10
Well here's a better one of the Redcat.  How's the 110 run, we haven't brought one in yet and my son wants to shift again (we had one of the old RFX 110's that had single a arms and was not a great handler).  His 150 is an auto but runs and handles great, will run 42 mph all day long. 

[attachment deleted by admin]

jocolo

So far the 110 been great and my daugther hasnt complained about anything I did put a smaller countershaft sprokect (13t) out of a 83' atc110 so that it wont fall on it's face when shifting from 1st to 2nd, also the front now is 43" wide


familyatvers

I love the tires on the VX's, we have a lot of call from folks wanting them as aftermarket tires. Unfortunately we can only get them on the new units. ???

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com