New mini quad on the market soon

Started by backinsaddle, February 02, 2006, 05:37:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

backinsaddle

Can't wait to see how this one runs...and reasonably priced they say

http://www.atvscene.com/machines/xtreme/typhoon125-firstlook.htm

[attachment deleted by admin]

o4250

Damn that thing is pretty badass. I saw a video of it a couple months ago. Someone on this site needs to get one of those. RAPTOR700 ask your dad. ;)

kfx400rob

iv seen that b4!!! that thing probly hauls some tail
06 kfx400
00 ez-go with rotax 503.
01 gmc 2500 d-max.

Chillinthemost

Looks good, but I sure wish it was coming from one of the big 3.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

Numkut

Quote from: Chillinthemost on February 02, 2006, 06:42:03 PM
Looks good, but I sure wish it was coming from one of the big 3.

You mean the big four??
YZ250
Grizzly 660 (Dad/Moms ride)
[url="http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y122/numkut/Numkut_Sig.jpg"]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y122/numkut/Numkut_Sig.jpg[/url]

Chillinthemost

YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

Chuck_Norris

The release date is suppose to be May of 2006, I guess I will have to wait and see one of these things in person, We were considering upgrading my sone to the 250EX but I have reservations as you might understand.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com