NMotion

Started by 2006YFZ450, February 01, 2006, 06:06:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

2006YFZ450

I just got the NMotion pipe for my YFZ.... ;)

Blue Flames ;)

Header

'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

2006YFZ450

'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

Hondarider22

nice but the pis are a little big :-\

2006YFZ450

I dont know why they are soo big :dunno.gif
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

Jax_Rdr_01

05 400ex
two brother m-7 pipe
k&n filter
dyno jet kit
WB rev kit
um nerfs
07 King Quad 450

Honda250ex

I bet that sounds sweet 8)
'03 F-250 7.3L
Lawn Service 4Sale w/equipment!!
98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quads if your the 2% then your GGGGGGGGGGGGGG@@@@@@@@@@yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Ida_Mann

dude, get out and ride that thing, it's too clean.

looks like one of T2's quads.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

2006YFZ450

Quote from: Ida_Mann on February 01, 2006, 07:18:48 PM
dude, get out and ride that thing, it's too clean.

looks like one of T2's quads.

Id@

I got only got 6 rides out it.....

Every time I go riding I spend at least 1 HR cleaning it ;)
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

Hondarider22

ya the nmotion sounds awesome! u need to get out to sunshine this saturday to test it out on the track! thats wat my brothers doing!  8) that pipe is made for tracks like that! >:D

2006YFZ450

Well of course I would like to go but not sure when I would get my Pro design foam filter.???
And I got to get a Top secret mechanic to jet my quad ;)
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

Hondarider22

funny u seem to be getting the exact same things that i have on my yfz  ??? ??? ???

2006YFZ450

Quote from: Hondarider22 on February 01, 2006, 09:37:22 PM
funny u seem to be getting the exact same things that i have on my yfz  ??? ??? ???

I ordered my stuff was before you need ;)
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

TurboBanshee_kid

 how much did the full exhaust system cost?

Did you jet it?
New to the Engine 421cc Cheetah Cubs that are fully race ported, Hot Rods 4mm Stroker Crank, Ricky Stator fly wheel and 200watt stator also timing plate is at +5, NOSS Head with 17cc domes, V force 3 reeds and 36mm MIKUNI Flat Slide carbs

2006YFZ450

Quote from: TurboBanshee_kid on February 02, 2006, 06:33:34 AM
how much did the full exhaust system cost?

Did you jet it?

$500 Shipped ;)

No I haven't jetted the carb yet :(

I have to get my carb jetted once I get my foam filter.... ;)

'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

MOTOCROSS MAVERICK

sweet pipe!!! 8)

it is going to sound good! but it is not like my sparks! ;)
[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx[/url]

#26YFZ

You are right Maverick it is not like your Sparks....it sounds better lol.

WOODY_450r

ya but nothing sounds as good as my raptor!!!!!! :P ::)
WHEN IN DOUBT FLOOR IT !!!!!!!!


JOSH WOODS #411

05 450r
01 chevy 4x4

2006YFZ450

Quote from: MOTOCROSS MAVERICK on February 02, 2006, 08:38:01 AM
sweet pipe!!! 8)

it is going to sound good! but it is not like my sparks! ;)

We'll talk when I blow you on the TT Track......Oh Yea that curtis of your sounds like a tin can................lol :D     







J/P                              It's always good to have competition.... ;)
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

MOTOCROSS MAVERICK

#18
ok come on out and try me! maybe you can come off the kiddie track long enough to get you @ss whooped!!!! 8)

that pipe should be called slow motion!!!!!!!!! :o
[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx[/url]

2006YFZ450

Quote from: MOTOCROSS MAVERICK on February 02, 2006, 03:08:30 PM
ok come on out and try me! maybe you can come off the kiddie track long enough to get you @ss whooped!!!! 8)

that pipe should be called slow motion!!!!!!!!! :o

Well if I can get the clamps for my pipe by the weekend and we can go for some TT ;)    Sounds fare???  In the Begineer class?
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

MOTOCROSS MAVERICK

#20
Quote from: 2006YFZ450 link=topic=11083.msg150570#msg150570
Well if I can get the clamps for my pipe by the weekend and we can go for some TT ;)    Sounds fare???  In the Begineer class?
/quote]


there is not tt race this weekend! also i dont race beginner i race amature! i will be there sunday so if you want we can go head to head! that is if you can get the slow motion hooked up! :P
[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx[/url]

2006YFZ450

Oh dang I forgot no TT this weekend :o

I just called Slow Motion and said I can get the clamps Friday at 10:30 AM so I can get it on if Jake's Mechanic works on Saturdays :-\
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

MOTOCROSS MAVERICK

i dont know if tree will work on sunday? it doesnt take him long though!
[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx[/url]

2006YFZ450

Quote from: MOTOCROSS MAVERICK on February 02, 2006, 03:30:26 PM
i dont know if tree will work on sunday? it doesnt take him long though!

Well hey if he cn do it on Saturday not Sunday ;)
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

MOTOCROSS MAVERICK

he might saturday! he did mine on a saturday!
[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com