Jumps

Started by FloridaATVs-com, February 02, 2006, 09:48:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FloridaATVs-com

Here is me (on the TRX450R) and my brother-in-law (on the KTM 125) doing a couple of jumps out at the East Rd and County Line Rd area. You can't really tell, but both of us are about 4 to 5 feet in the air.


[url="//www.floridaatvs.com"]www.floridaatvs.com[/url]
www.TRXForums.com

Ida_Mann

your'e getting about as much air as me ;-)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

LE450-RACER#77

Looks like about 1 or 2 feet on the 450r.
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

FloridaATVs-com

Quote from: LE450-RACER#77 on February 02, 2006, 10:21:40 AM
Looks like about 1 or 2 feet on the 450r.

Yea, like I said.. You can't really tell. Notice the pic I took was a clear shot of my kid brother-in-law, with some air underneath him. He might as well have been standing on a ladder with the pic he took of me! I guess I have to teach him how to take a picture as well.  ;)
[url="//www.floridaatvs.com"]www.floridaatvs.com[/url]
www.TRXForums.com

gery350

i hate you northerners......... ;D

ya'll got the fun places to ride.
looks like alot of fun.
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

Moose

The camera will never see as good as the eye, so you do have to get the angle correct to get the shot you want. Looks like fun though.
LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen

Numkut

Where would that place be located at??
YZ250
Grizzly 660 (Dad/Moms ride)
[url="http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y122/numkut/Numkut_Sig.jpg"]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y122/numkut/Numkut_Sig.jpg[/url]

FloridaATVs-com

Quote from: Numkut on February 02, 2006, 03:23:18 PM
Where would that place be located at??

If I posted that info here.... Everyone would go and it would only last a few more weeks. But, if you wanted to meet up before I go out, PM me, and you can follow me out.
[url="//www.floridaatvs.com"]www.floridaatvs.com[/url]
www.TRXForums.com

2006YFZ450

4-5 of air :o...............................I can sure see that :P
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

FloridaATVs-com

Quote from: 2006YFZ450 on February 02, 2006, 04:10:52 PM
4-5 of air :o...............................I can sure see that :P

That's IT! OK - it's 3 inches. Next time, I am going to have someone stand right next the the quad with a tape measure!  ;D
[url="//www.floridaatvs.com"]www.floridaatvs.com[/url]
www.TRXForums.com

2006YFZ450

Quote from: FloridaATVs-com on February 02, 2006, 04:16:41 PM
Quote from: 2006YFZ450 on February 02, 2006, 04:10:52 PM
4-5 of air :o...............................I can sure see that :P

That's IT! OK - it's 3 inches. Next time, I am going to have someone stand right next the the quad with a tape measure!  ;D


LOL.................Just mesing with you ;D
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

DZ 350

like the air ur getting,btw nice TRX!
-05 raptor Alot of Stuff done to it ( FOR SALE !!!!! )

-98' CHEVY 4X4 SILVERADO W/ TO MUCH TO LIST !

-2007 RINCON 680 4X4 W/ WARN BUMPER, HMF PIPE, AND 26" OUTLAWS

-1987 Jeep Wrangler On 44" tractor Tires ( For Sale )

-2001 F-150 on 9" lift 36" TSL's (For Sale)

rubicon500kid

still even if its not 5 ft of air
i think its still good air
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

Chillinthemost

Any air is good air.  :ThumbsUp.gif
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

dreth

beats sitting on the couch ;)

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com