Quad Ice Racing at the Ice Palace/ Thunderbowl in Ocala

Started by HillKiller, January 09, 2006, 01:49:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hoosier Daddy

No, I  dont think so.. but maybe.. heck who knows!

Fast,  do you know me??
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

450R_Matt

you know about them guys with the Ice racing?   they allways have a  screw loose....    I know him.... :o
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

ssmotorsports_Sara_130

i dont ice i race the mx nationals.and you know me fast.
#130

HillKiller

#28
   I know who that is....the "national" spelling bee winner!!!!!!
Quote from: ssmotorsports_Sara_130 on February 01, 2006, 10:24:12 PM
just because i was going to race it dosnt mean it cant be boring some xc race race on motocross tracks and thry dont like it or what ever and no one has to ask freedom of speach ;)
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

ssmotorsports_Sara_130

hey hey hey easy dont hurt my feelings. ::) who this?
#130

Hoosier Daddy

BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

450R_Matt

Quote from: ssmotorsports_Sara_130 on February 02, 2006, 03:37:45 AM
i dont ice i race the mx nationals.and you know me fast.

I cant believe you dont know who this is! I know you know me.  Hey its me!
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

HillKiller

[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

Scott270r

I raced the I.C.E. series back in 2002. It was fun, but you would need to travel all over the country to challenge for the championship. Plus the tracks are tiny and I never left 3rd gear. I would say it is fun for a change of pace, but I wish I could find a good 1/4 mile flat oval with some clean pro riders to race with.
1998 GFTL Open Pro Champion
2006 SFTL Open Class Champion

......Thanks Derek

Mystic Motorsports - 3 Time Champions....Congratulations Derek on a great 2010 season!!!

[url="http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg"]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg[/url]

HillKiller

Well I think the place that might work for you is

www.thunderbowlspeedway.com

The site is not up to date but they run quads every other Sat at 7pm. Next race is Sat Feb 18.
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

450R_Matt

someone needs to buy my tires so they can race at thunderbowl

You guys know me?  Buy them and go race... ;)
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

Scott270r

Hey Dave,

How was it Saturday night (2-18-06)? Are they going to be running there is 2 weeks? I will be ready by then and so will my friend Derek on his 250r. Is your last name Ware II? Are you they guy that won all the races at Dade City last year? If so congrats man you whooped some serious ar$e.

Quote from: FastLeftTurn on February 15, 2006, 08:36:41 AM
Well I think the place that might work for you is

www.thunderbowlspeedway.com

The site is not up to date but they run quads every other Sat at 7pm. Next race is Sat Feb 18.
1998 GFTL Open Pro Champion
2006 SFTL Open Class Champion

......Thanks Derek

Mystic Motorsports - 3 Time Champions....Congratulations Derek on a great 2010 season!!!

[url="http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg"]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg[/url]

450R_Matt

Quote from: Scott270r on February 18, 2006, 11:11:34 PM
Hey Dave,

How was it Saturday night (2-18-06)? Are they going to be running there is 2 weeks? I will be ready by then and so will my friend Derek on his 250r. Is your last name Ware II? Are you they guy that won all the races at Dade City last year? If so congrats man you whooped some serious ar$e.

Quote from: FastLeftTurn on February 15, 2006, 08:36:41 AM
Well I think the place that might work for you is

www.thunderbowlspeedway.com

The site is not up to date but they run quads every other Sat at 7pm. Next race is Sat Feb 18.


David Ware!!! I know that guy.   Thats a fast Banshee he had at Dade City...


Buy my tires...I need new plastics.... ;)
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

Hoosier Daddy

yeah you know that fast banshee has  a bad azz motor built by the younger Ware...  (cough cough)   ::)  wait till you see the new motor!!

t-bowl was fast light night geasey but fast.. i was whoopin those 4 bangers till my stator busted!
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

1fastltr450

2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

Hoosier Daddy

BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

z400chic

Ware I do believe that the 4 strokes were !st and 2nd all night and took home the trophies!

Hoosier Daddy

#42
like i said... stator broke... but i remember the days when you were ALWAYS in the back holding us up..... dont let that head swell to much.. BTW how many times have you came in 1st? once.. MAYBE twice... i think the banshee's has 95% of the 1st place wins... even when there was only one of them on the track and 5-7  4 strokes..  nouf said.... One of the ware bikes was whoopin you on a stock stroke, stock carbs, stock pistons, and no porting....and still handed it to you.. then you went and bought a new bike just to be competative..  whacha going to do when dave puts the new motor in... you gonna be spending the money again... ;) :o
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Scott270r

So Dave won all of those races with a completely stock motor? WOW that is very impressive he must be one heck of a rider. I am looking forward to racing him soon.
1998 GFTL Open Pro Champion
2006 SFTL Open Class Champion

......Thanks Derek

Mystic Motorsports - 3 Time Champions....Congratulations Derek on a great 2010 season!!!

[url="http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg"]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg[/url]

450R_Matt

#44
Quote from: Scott270r on February 19, 2006, 08:37:58 PM
So Dave won all of those races with a completely stock motor? WOW that is very impressive he must be one heck of a rider. I am looking forward to racing him soon.

One of the most smothest riders I have ever seen on a Banshee.


Than again I never seen him ride on a track like Hendry with 1' ruts from stock cars. That track played hell on everyone back in the day. 
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

Hoosier Daddy

Quote from: Scott270r on February 19, 2006, 08:37:58 PM
So Dave won all of those races with a completely stock motor? WOW that is very impressive he must be one heck of a rider. I am looking forward to racing him soon.

not ALL but several.
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

z400chic

"THE STOCK BANSHEE" you built has always had trouble with a certain 450 now there are two 450s it has trouble with and the third was revealed last night. I was once told to build my bike fast now we should say the same about you UNDERWARE'S  :o

Scott270r

Just curious, what king of pipes is Dave using? Also, question for Matt, have you tried any other pipe on your 330 kit? Who built your 330 kit too?
1998 GFTL Open Pro Champion
2006 SFTL Open Class Champion

......Thanks Derek

Mystic Motorsports - 3 Time Champions....Congratulations Derek on a great 2010 season!!!

[url="http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg"]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg[/url]

450R_Matt

Quote from: Scott270r on February 19, 2006, 09:58:22 PM
Just curious, what king of pipes is Dave using? Also, question for Matt, have you tried any other pipe on your 330 kit? Who built your 330 kit too?

Check your PM's... ;)
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

Hoosier Daddy

BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com