Quad Ice Racing at the Ice Palace/ Thunderbowl in Ocala

Started by HillKiller, January 09, 2006, 01:49:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HillKiller

  Anybody done this event before? The next one is Feb 12.
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

Mrs.Nightbreed

That sounds interesting. Is there more info or a website?

HillKiller

  The website is www.XIIR.com

  I emailed the promoter for info but no reply yet. I will post any info I find.
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

YFZ450-Tampa

I went last year, and it was OK, seems kind of small for something like that, they had a quad with a Harley Davison motor   :o to much power for such a small space.
Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC

yamadooski

I have Ice raced with my banshee several years ago up in Wi.
That arena is to small.
We had ours on frozen lakes.

By the time anyone sets up their quad its not worth it.
You would be better off going up to Wi for a winter vacation.
Its amazing the amount of people I meet here that have never been out of the state with their quad.
Obamma smells and if you voted for him you are a COMMY #$$$hole

HillKiller

   Several of us are already set up for flattrack racing and were displaced when Dade City shut down a few weeks ago. The ice racing just seemed like some fun we haven't tried.
      YFZ450,
  who did you get ahold of to get to race at the Ice Palace?
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

Hoosier Daddy

fast,

  i think he watched.. not raced...
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

YFZ450-Tampa

I din't race, I just went to watch, but there were some local guys, I'm pretty sure you can find something on internet.
Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC

YFZCutie113

hey guys my boyfriend is following the XIIR circuit!!! I think they need a few quads to race the amateur class but it is first come first serve!!! Any of y'all that want some more info or have any questions email me at yfzcutie113@yahoo.com    thanks Brandi
Chicks Dig Tricks!!!!
I am John Natalie's #1 Fan

Hoosier Daddy

we contacted them, we could have had 4 bikes there.. but it way to much $$$ to spend for no return....
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

yamadooski

Quote from: WareRacing07 on January 24, 2006, 09:34:02 PM
we contacted them, we could have had 4 bikes there.. but it way to much $$$ to spend for no return....


See thats what I said earlier. A few of you have no idea how long and tedious it is to put screws in all four tires.
Obamma smells and if you voted for him you are a COMMY #$$$hole

TOY_DOCTOR

If you contacted the promoter youo needed to ask them about renting some tires, last year I believe you could rent tires with screws, much cheaper than buying your own, or contact Cahills Yamaha in Zephyrhills, I believe they have a set of ice tires there.
TOY DOCTOR - MOBILE RV REPAIR, ONAN GENERATORS, ATVs, & MOTORCYCLEs ............I BUY UNWANTED ATV's

ssmotorsports_Sara_130

i was going to race it but i got a national. :(
#130

yamaha350r

idk personally i think it wuld b boring to race it... iwent last year and thought it wus kool but dont kno about goin again
its just a small oval and prolly dont get out of 2 or 3 gear
but they do some kool wheelies and that harly bike wus loud as he^^

ssmotorsports_Sara_130

i have never even seen a race but i think it would be a lil boring to.
#130

Hoosier Daddy

#15
who asked ya?  ;D

dont rip on what we like to do..
first you were going to race now its boring?
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

ssmotorsports_Sara_130

just because i was going to race it dosnt mean it cant be boring some xc race race on motocross tracks and thry dont like it or what ever and no one has to ask freedom of speach ;)
#130

Hoosier Daddy

#17
Quote from: ssmotorsports_Sara_130 on February 01, 2006, 10:24:12 PM
just because i was going to race it dosnt mean it cant be boring some xc race race on motocross tracks and thry dont like it or what ever and no one has to ask freedom of speach ;)

WTF.. are you high? go back to english class.. i cant make head or tails of what your point is..
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

ssmotorsports_Sara_130

#130

Hoosier Daddy

BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

1fastltr450

2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

Hoosier Daddy

HAHAHA!!! killing me!!!    2:L 2:L :L :L
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

ssmotorsports_Sara_130

#130

Hoosier Daddy

No, I  dont think so.. but maybe.. heck who knows!

Fast,  do you know him??
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

ssmotorsports_Sara_130

#130

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com