Pick the winner and score of the super bowl

Started by CABLEGUY1, February 01, 2006, 09:22:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CABLEGUY1

 Okay lets see who is smart or just plain lucky. I'll go first. 34 to 31 SEATTLE wins.             

bluesman

Quote from: CABLEGUY1 on February 01, 2006, 09:22:33 PM
Okay lets see who is smart or just plain lucky. I'll go first. 34 to 31 SEATTLE wins.             



         ok boys and girls this is why you dont do drugs!!!!!!!


                  he ment 34/32   STEELERS win!!!!!!!!!






JUST SAY NO TO DRUGS!!!!!!!!!!LOL

Toomey

I say 10 - 10 into overtime, and the steelers win with a field goal.  Just a guess...
Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

dynodon

O.K, Stop fighting !!!!, Will somebody get me another beer !!!, Hey , your blocking the play !!
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

dynodon

Sorry , Kieth, I had to do it !!!




                           GOOD Luck on your guess, I dont watch sports so no guess from me, Just funnin with ya ;D
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

Hawgin4x4

i dont care what the score is as long as my seahawks win...
I dont disrespect anyone, If anyone disrespects me, You will be 6 ft below me.

lil_Mrs._Honda1

daughter says  Steelers  30 to 21
hubby say  Seahawks     35 to 27
she wants to know what she wins  hahahaha

I could careless !!!!!!   hahahahha













[url="//imagestation.com/picture/sraid142/pa313a2cd42a8a7f973b5730058b8c4a6/f6aed2f5.jpg"]imagestation.com/picture/sraid142/pa313a2cd42a8a7f973b5730058b8c4a6/f6aed2f5.jpg[/url]
APK400exRacer: [url="http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid142/pa313a2cd42a8a7f973b5730058b8c4a6/f6aed2f5.jpg"]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid142/pa313a2cd42a8a7f973b5730058b8c4a6/f6aed2f5.jpg[/url]

Jellie400

homer you know its the AFC all the way, GO STEELERS!! I will be at brad's this weekend, where you going for the game?

CABLEGUY1

Probably Brians house. That's where Brad and Lauren will be too. See ya there.

Joedirt

2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

o4250


geektrx

steelers 5 seahawks 3 j/k


steelers 24 seahawks 21
Yes, I do talk to myself, it is the only way I can have an intelligent conversation. There is a fine line between genius and insanity, and the only trait that separates the two is the amount of pay.

06 TRX
94 Kawi Bayou
91 Seadoo SP
91 Kawi TS

Ida_Mann

I predict that the team that has a name that starts with the letter "S" will win.

the great and all knowing, all seeing maha Id@ has spoken.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

geektrx

Quote from: Ida_Mann on February 02, 2006, 03:04:20 PM
I predict that the team that has a name that starts with the letter "S" will win.

the great and all knowing, all seeing maha Id@ has spoken.

Id@

so your are saying the seattle seahawks will win b/c the hay a "S" in the beginning of the city name and the team name as well

ID@ picks seattle
Yes, I do talk to myself, it is the only way I can have an intelligent conversation. There is a fine line between genius and insanity, and the only trait that separates the two is the amount of pay.

06 TRX
94 Kawi Bayou
91 Seadoo SP
91 Kawi TS

gery350

hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

Dr.Dirt


bigscrub79

[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

Ida_Mann

Quote from: geektrx on February 02, 2006, 03:10:35 PM
Quote from: Ida_Mann on February 02, 2006, 03:04:20 PM
I predict that the team that has a name that starts with the letter "S" will win.

the great and all knowing, all seeing maha Id@ has spoken.

Id@

so your are saying the seattle seahawks will win b/c the hay a "S" in the beginning of the city name and the team name as well

ID@ picks seattle

nope, the team name, not the city ;-)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

greenmachine


gery350

hey lets make a pool........
winner take all.
no biggie lets say 20.00
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

POLARIS 330

I SAY IF STEELERS DONT SCORE IN THE FIRST QUATER THEIR DONE FOR

SWAMP_DONKEY

Cowboys by 3.


     oh wait this is 06.....seattle by 3......34 to 31 ;D

Smoknbanshee

BUMP THE STEELERS.....

Seattle 24 Steelers 12

Alexander scores 2 td's with over 100 yards...Darrel jackson scores 1 td.

Steelers never reach the end zone...all field goals...
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

CABLEGUY1

Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on February 02, 2006, 05:01:34 PM
Cowboys by 3.


     oh wait this is 06.....seattle by 3......34 to 31 ;D
Great minds think alike.

MuddFreak77

I would like to say the Steelers will win, but I have a feeling the Seahawks are gonna win with the score too much to not enough.

Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!


'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

2001 F-250 4X4 Diesel, 6 way hand

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com