Rodman V 4/23/05

Started by Da_Mtg_Man, January 20, 2005, 05:02:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GSXR1000

She was just kidding
I didn't think it bothered him cause when we got to the other
mud hole you could not keep him out LOL
Are you going to B/S in 2 weeks?
let us know we are staying at the camp ground on 42



Da_Mtg_Man

QuoteShe was just kidding
I didn't think it bothered him cause when we got to the other
mud hole you could not keep him out LOL
Are you going to B/S in 2 weeks?
let us know we are staying at the camp ground on 42


I don't think so but I'll know more in a week. If I can make it Hopefully I will be able to bring the Rappy so I can show that sweeeeeet 2 stroke how a thumper runs.  ;)
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Bigscrb15

Yall dont plan anything for 2weeks away! Ill be going to georgia and I somehow got talked into flying instead of driving and delta wont let me check my quad onboard:( So if you planning a ride, do it in private so I dont have to hear about it, lol, j/k. I know Josh was still talking about going to the 42 campground that weekend and riding with yall but hes been really busy with the General Contractor exam, so Im not sure.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

GSXR1000


Sorry you have to go to Ga ,but tell josh come on he can study on sunday.... and let us know when you both can plan a weekend ride or day ride .  tami  
P.S. I may even play in the mud too!!!!

CAOSPOP

Hi Tami
Hi Frankie, It was really cool riding with you guys hope to do it soon. Hey getting home and unloading was a mess I need your email so that i could send you the pics. Also i wanted to try to plan something for 07-04-05 at the place we spoke about that rents the travel trailers and I also need directions. email me please.

blackhammockmudder


o4250


sweetrider215

where is rodman id like to come to a trail ride when is the next one lol if u guys still do them
yamaha big bear 400 oc 4wd 05
mud gear tires
winch
cargobox/seet
yamaha pw 80cc 07
yamaha wolverine 350 06
Chevy Silverado 1500 07

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com