I hear they're out!!!!

Started by Ride1Rob, January 31, 2006, 08:46:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yamaha72

Quote from: lawn_man mx on February 01, 2006, 09:22:18 AM
man  that is a sweet  quad!  all you need  is some elkas  and is ready  to fly.  will  have to  wait a little  longer  to  get my hands on  one.......... ;D

Quote from: 2006YFZ450 on February 01, 2006, 07:25:24 AM
Quote from: 53yfz450 on January 31, 2006, 08:50:13 PM
:Dead.gif :S :ThumbsDown.gif :foot.gif

it may be the Best production quad out but that pipe looks like @ss...

My YFZ will take that any day........................


Oh....yea wouldn't that pipe hit the swingarm if you bottomed out?  If not a aftermarket pipe will...

Has no one read the new March 2006 Dirtwheels???? They did a test with it and both Doug Gust and Jerimiah Jones both said it was the best stocker they have ever ridden + Dirtwheels mentioned that it did have a really good stock suspension but it was a little stiff. and in the article they show Doug Gust hitting a step up well over a hundred feet and they didn't mention anything about the pipe bottoming out on the swingarm......Oh yea and they raced it against a non-stock (pipe, blahh blahh) 450R and said that the LTR450 smoked it every time. ;)
2003 Yamaha Raptor 660

2005 Ford F-150

MOTOCROSS MAVERICK

did you not notice that bike was not stock! so what i jumped my yfz over a 100 foot table on stock suspension! notice the did not race it against a yfz! ??? also if gas gas was giving me free bikes and put me on the pay roll they would the best stock bike out to me too! ???
[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx[/url]

2006YFZ450

Quote from: MOTOCROSS MAVERICK on February 01, 2006, 04:46:19 PM
did you not notice that bike was not stock! so what i jumped my yfz over a 100 foot table on stock suspension! notice the did not race it against a yfz! ??? also if gas gas was giving me free bikes and put me on the pay roll they would the best stock bike out to me too! ???

Exactly in Dirt Wheels you can see that it has Fox shocks on it ;)

I can take my STOCK YFZ on a 100 ft step-up...Big-Deal

the '06 LT-R is about $9000 OTD  I could put about $2,000 in parts in a YFZ.. ;) 

What would you choose?
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

LT-R450ApK

#28
have anyone of you guys called and got a OTD price? because mine is  almost 2000 less than everything i see posted

Justed ordered my bars,tires,kill switch,grips, and tires for mine   ;)
Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

o4250

Quote from: 2006YFZ450 on February 01, 2006, 06:35:00 PM
Quote from: MOTOCROSS MAVERICK on February 01, 2006, 04:46:19 PM
did you not notice that bike was not stock! so what i jumped my yfz over a 100 foot table on stock suspension! notice the did not race it against a yfz! ??? also if gas gas was giving me free bikes and put me on the pay roll they would the best stock bike out to me too! ???

Exactly in Dirt Wheels you can see that it has Fox shocks on it ;)

I can take my STOCK YFZ on a 100 ft step-up...Big-Deal

the '06 LT-R is about $9000 OTD  I could put about $2,000 in parts in a YFZ.. ;) 

What would you choose?


You are full of sh*t.

Ride1Rob

Quote from: LT-R450ApK on February 01, 2006, 06:53:14 PM
have anyone of you guys called and got a OTD price? because mine is  almost 2000 less than everything i see posted

Justed ordered my bars,tires,kill switch,grips, and tires for mine   ;)

So that would be $6900 for a newly released bike. It's hard to find a 06 YFZ or TRX for that price OTD. Either your GOD, in REAL good w/ the store owner, or pulling our legs.
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

LT-R450ApK

#31
Well Rob to tell you the truth im dealing With the Owner of which is a friend and OTD is gonna Be Mid 7

you guys posted 8900,9000 otd so ok 1500 less guess i gotta be specific

2006yfz the only time i seen that yfz was in the back of daddies truck out at sand mountain last weekend
Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

Quad32x

In  daddies  truck ---------  LOL !! 2:L   Tell-em  bout  his  a$$  scooter !! :L
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

dreth

Quote from: Honda250ex on January 31, 2006, 09:14:12 PM
ITS a SWEET quad but I guess there is always next year ;) Need to get bugs out first than it will get in my garage. Doug Gust said it is the best production quad out and it can blow a honda and a yamaha >:D

id sat that too if you were paying for me to race all over the country!

dreth

Quote from: MOTOCROSS MAVERICK on February 01, 2006, 04:46:19 PM
did you not notice that bike was not stock! so what i jumped my yfz over a 100 foot table on stock suspension! notice the did not race it against a yfz! ??? also if gas gas was giving me free bikes and put me on the pay roll they would the best stock bike out to me too! ???


where did you find a 100 foot table top jump at????????????

Bigscrb15

Quote from: dreth on February 01, 2006, 07:48:01 PM
Quote from: MOTOCROSS MAVERICK on February 01, 2006, 04:46:19 PM
did you not notice that bike was not stock! so what i jumped my yfz over a 100 foot table on stock suspension! notice the did not race it against a yfz! ??? also if gas gas was giving me free bikes and put me on the pay roll they would the best stock bike out to me too! ???


where did you find a 100 foot table top jump at????????????

I cleared a 120 foot table top with my vinson. I woulda gone for the 180 foot, but I had a tough landing when I jumped over the Empire State building and blew out my rear shocks.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Ride1Rob

Quote from: LT-R450ApK on February 01, 2006, 07:04:20 PM
Well Rob to tell you the truth im dealing With the Owner of which is a friend and OTD is gonna Be Mid 7

So that explains your low price... AND I CALLED IT ;)  . So you yourself can admit that the average consumer will end up paying what those guys in Cali were quoted.
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

SkyHighT100

My goodness, why is that just about anything said lately has turn into an fn debate? Maybe it's just me, I dunno... just shut up and ride and we'll see who will be spanking whos azz in a couple weeks
The true measure of a man is how high he bounces after hitting the bottom

Proud owner of an '06 LTR and a '00 300EX... both have too many mods to list :)

[url="http://www.myspace.com/humrz28"]http://www.myspace.com/humrz28[/url]

Ride1Rob

Quote from: SkyHighT100 on February 01, 2006, 09:34:55 PM
My goodness, why is that just about anything said lately has turn into an fn debate? Maybe it's just me, I dunno... just shut up and ride and we'll see who will be spanking whos azz in a couple weeks


Don't know if that was directed at me... but I'm not debating. I'm only stating what peeps are getting quotes from dealers on the left coast. Actually I could care less what price anyone buys it for. I already have a full decked MX bike in my garage  8)  .
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

SkyHighT100

Congratulations, I do too ;) And that comment wasnt directed at anyone inparticular, just making a general observation.
The true measure of a man is how high he bounces after hitting the bottom

Proud owner of an '06 LTR and a '00 300EX... both have too many mods to list :)

[url="http://www.myspace.com/humrz28"]http://www.myspace.com/humrz28[/url]

bluesman

well     IS IT TASTE GREAT ooooorrrrrrrrrrrr  LESS FILLING??? 8)

Quad32x

With  all  this  talk  I`m  feeling  quite  swollen. O0
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

SkyHighT100

Quote from: Quad32x on February 02, 2006, 08:50:23 AM
With  all  this  talk  I`m  feeling  quite  swollen. O0

Lmao... glad I'm not the only one with a "moisture" issue ;)
The true measure of a man is how high he bounces after hitting the bottom

Proud owner of an '06 LTR and a '00 300EX... both have too many mods to list :)

[url="http://www.myspace.com/humrz28"]http://www.myspace.com/humrz28[/url]

Ride1Rob

Quote from: SkyHighT100 on February 02, 2006, 09:06:14 AM
Quote from: Quad32x on February 02, 2006, 08:50:23 AM
With  all  this  talk  I`m  feeling  quite  swollen. O0

Lmao... glad I'm not the only one with a "moisture" issue ;)

When are you supposed to pick yours up?
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

SkyHighT100

I'm not getting one, my money pit is in Scooter's garage, lol. Scooter should be picking his up very soon... just waiting on the phone call :)
The true measure of a man is how high he bounces after hitting the bottom

Proud owner of an '06 LTR and a '00 300EX... both have too many mods to list :)

[url="http://www.myspace.com/humrz28"]http://www.myspace.com/humrz28[/url]

o4250

Quote from: SkyHighT100 on February 01, 2006, 09:34:55 PM
My goodness, why is that just about anything said lately has turn into an fn debate?



Because thats the cool thing to do nowadays. 8)

Da_Mtg_Man

I heard last night that they were still on the ship out and not in port yet. It is supposed to be the end of Feb before they were in Fl. This is just what I heard so don't beat up the messanger. By the way, this info was from a Suzuki dealership owner.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

SkyHighT100

Last I heard, Florida and Cali were supposed to be the first to get them and that they are in some warehouse in south florida at the moment.. but just hearsay, theres no tellin
The true measure of a man is how high he bounces after hitting the bottom

Proud owner of an '06 LTR and a '00 300EX... both have too many mods to list :)

[url="http://www.myspace.com/humrz28"]http://www.myspace.com/humrz28[/url]

Ride1Rob

#48
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on February 02, 2006, 11:58:10 AM
I heard last night that they were still on the ship out and not in port yet. It is supposed to be the end of Feb before they were in Fl. This is just what I heard so don't beat up the messanger. By the way, this info was from a Suzuki dealership owner.

You are probably right. I've been wondering why there aren't any picks in any ATV forums of anyone riding them. A guy took those pics I posted and he said it was at a dealership close to him in Cali. I dunno  ???

SkyHigh... I don't know about that? Why would they have them shipped only to store them in a Warehouse?
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

SkyHighT100

They get shipped to a central warehouse first, the get distributed to each individual dealership... just like any other product. Hardly anything ever goes from the company straight to the seller... theres almost always a middleman somewhere, in this case the warehouse.
The true measure of a man is how high he bounces after hitting the bottom

Proud owner of an '06 LTR and a '00 300EX... both have too many mods to list :)

[url="http://www.myspace.com/humrz28"]http://www.myspace.com/humrz28[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com