SM TT Race on the 29th

Started by LE450-RACER#77, January 22, 2006, 09:37:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LE450-RACER#77

#25
I think Tony is scared ??????????   Come on T2 your son can ride the tt track with us instead of the mx track. He will love it once he does it.  ;)
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

53yfz450

i'll be racing amature instead of begginer. 8)
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

LE450-RACER#77

Ok ladies the bike is done but I am tired as hell so hope I will be able to race it come Sunday.
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

Nightbreed

Quote from: LE450-RACER#77 on January 27, 2006, 09:52:06 PM
Ok ladies the bike is done but I am tired as hell so hope I will be able to race it come Sunday.

Dont worry, he will be riding a 2 stroke this weekend! ;)
What doesnt kill you, Makes you stronger!

01ZX12R

24 hrs its almost time to get this thing started.  Hope everyone is ready.
K&K Motorsports 
Full Spectrum Racing
06' YFZ450  #12
08' KFX450  #21
08' LTR450   #132

RTR_380/450R

Im ready!  All laced up and funky! 
Hope Expert has a good turn out again!
Paid for my day last time! ;)

Ill take Steve's money any day! :'(
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

01ZX12R

Well guy's that was some good racing. We had a new yellow yfz450 (Joe) that was running fast as sheit. He was walking off from us fast. Steve man I hope your leg heels up fast we need you out there with us. And to the good part Jt and Marshall man whats up I thought you guys were supposed to be FAAAAST come on you cant just sit back and watch one of the old vet guys woop up on ya like that and take home the first place trophy, how did that happen. Jt you need to change the color on the shoe laces and maybe you will run a little faster. Congrats to Rob my man finished 3rd in the vet . I told ya all you neded was a little seat time and you would be right back in the game.
K&K Motorsports 
Full Spectrum Racing
06' YFZ450  #12
08' KFX450  #21
08' LTR450   #132

Ride1Rob

Thanx Wayne. Was a good day of racing for me. My bike can't keep up w/ those others for snit :-\  . I'm always no better than at least 5th off the holeshot. Make up alot of time on the cornering but once we hit the straights I get pulled again :( . Alot of that was due to an exhaust leak from my header pipe. My bike was popping like crazy in both races. Will still have to do a couple more mods to give me a few more horses, then I may be a bit more competitive.

Sorry about your mishap Steve. Since you weren't able to race w/ us I felt obligated to get a trophy. Take care of that knee and remember to not put your leg out when the bike tips next time. Just jump off ;) . No need in you and the bike getting mangled  :P .
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

RTR_380/450R

Quote from: 01ZX12R on January 29, 2006, 09:05:31 PM
Well guy's that was some good racing. We had a new yellow yfz450 (Joe) that was running fast as sheit. He was walking off from us fast. Steve man I hope your leg heels up fast we need you out there with us. And to the good part Jt and Marshall man whats up I thought you guys were supposed to be FAAAAST come on you cant just sit back and watch one of the old vet guys woop up on ya like that and take home the first place trophy, how did that happen. Jt you need to change the color on the shoe laces and maybe you will run a little faster. Congrats to Rob my man finished 3rd in the vet . I told ya all you neded was a little seat time and you would be right back in the game.

He finished so far behind me last race, I thought I would give Him a shot!
His quad was alot faster than the one I was riding! Hes got that thing working pretty good! But I didnt think I did too bad for riding a 4 stroke!!!! ;D
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

YAMAHONDAMAN

Hey RTR .... I came over there to get with ya but couldn't find ya before i left ...pm me your no. again ...i'll HOLLAR at ya .......
Ronnie
1985 Tri-Z w/ 1986 plastics, turbo crank, PWK 39mm Keihin carb, custom 12" aluminum s/ arm, Skat Trak 22x11x8 Tauler Haulers on 11" wide rims, lots of stainless, lots of aluminum...Powder Coated Frame,etc,,,,NOTHING STOCK !!!!

LE450-RACER#77

Ok just got back from the hospital & my knee is full of blood inside so I may be having to have surgery. I have to go to the ortho to get an mri & have my knee scoped then we will know.


Yes Wayne you were damn sure riding. Good job Rob & thanks for taking up my slack.
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

RTR_380/450R

Sorry to hear that brother!  The up side is- Now you have time to tear down your motor!! ;D
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

ssmotorsports_Sara_130

i'll be there if i dont have a national and i should have my 06. ;D
#130

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com