King Quad

Started by casierraatv, February 01, 2006, 01:18:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

casierraatv

I am considering on purchasing a 2006 Suzuki King Quad. Anybody have any opinions or experience with this unit? Thanks for your feedback.

geektrx

suzuki sucks get a honda or yamaha  ;)
Yes, I do talk to myself, it is the only way I can have an intelligent conversation. There is a fine line between genius and insanity, and the only trait that separates the two is the amount of pay.

06 TRX
94 Kawi Bayou
91 Seadoo SP
91 Kawi TS

NPRVinson

My wife has a '05 KQ and it's an awesome machine. If you plan on deep mudding you will need to snorkle it. For trail riding it is the most comfortable quad I've riddin.

2006YFZ450

'06 Honda Rincon EFI

            OR

'06 BRP Outlander should be your choice ;)

'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

cycole

I have a 2005 and love it .
2005 King Quad
2005 Eiger

FishaHallic

I was waiting on the 06 to come out but I couldn't wait any longer so I went with a Raptor.  From all the looking around I did I think your doing the right thing if your going for a utility bike.  Good luck

NPRVinson

Quote from: 2006YFZ450 on February 01, 2006, 07:26:54 AM
'06 Honda Rincon EFI

            OR

'06 BRP Outlander should be your choice ;)


You forgot to tell him how he can get 76 more HP out of it with a twin turbo and a cherry bomb muffler

SWAMP_DONKEY

Love my KQ. You will not go wrong with it!!! I have owned about every machine out there and I like the Total Package of the KQ the best...Better with the upgrades ;D

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com