Quad Scrambles XC race Feb. 4th and 5th

Started by Chillinthemost, January 30, 2006, 10:25:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chillinthemost

Who is going? I cant wait, had a blast at the last race.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

PLEDGER#76

Yall know Pledger will be there,im hoping to wrap up the utility class championship on saturday and coming sunday with the YFZ450 to race the A-class!!!
1971 Honda CB350 and its mint
Honda TRX450R

Kirklandrock

I'll be there also...riding in Vet. class.

Will,
   you only gonna run the A class on Sunday?????? Or you gonna ride Vet. also????????   
    You da man........ ;D
          See ya this weekend
                    JOe
#918 FTR H/S series (on hiatus)

liteandsirens

I cant take this any longer. Ive gotta start racing more often. :( Im gonna schedule all my shifts at work in advance for next season. Im just hoping to get 3 or 4 more HS in before the end of this season.
     You guys have a blast.  Wish I could be there.
           

liteandsirens

Oh yeah.   Chillinthemost. Are you gonna move up to B Open, or am I gonna have to choke on your roost during my next race? ;)

Albright335

Phil and I will be there as well...

Looking forward to it!  :P
Thank You: GEICO, Lojaks Yamaha, MAXXIS, MSR, HMF, Rath Racing, HiPer, GT Thunder, FASST, BelRay, DP Brakes,Triple X Motorsports, PowerMadd, Precision, Spider Grips, CV4, MotoPro Training, Scott, IMS

PLEDGER#76

Utility class on saturday and the A-CLASS on sunday Joe, beware of the 25mph speed limit through there they will nail you even though kids as young as 10, 11, 12 years old and up are flying down the sides of the road and passing you!!!!
1971 Honda CB350 and its mint
Honda TRX450R

Hawgin4x4

Do any Raptors run these races? I want to start and i got a Raptor 660..Any requirements for bike specs wise?
I dont disrespect anyone, If anyone disrespects me, You will be 6 ft below me.

Chillinthemost

Quote from: 400mph on January 31, 2006, 02:54:34 PM
Do any Raptors run these races? I want to start and i got a Raptor 660..Any requirements for bike specs wise?
There are plenty of Raptors. I did my first race last month. It was a lot of fun and everyone was helpful with advise.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

Chillinthemost

Quote from: liteandsirens on January 31, 2006, 10:29:31 AM
Oh yeah.   Chillinthemost. Are you gonna move up to B Open, or am I gonna have to choke on your roost during my next race? ;)
I'm going to do C open again. If I do well at this one I will move to B open for the next one. I would maybe move up this time but this is only my 2nd. race and everyone has much better equipment. I havent had time to make many changes to my bike.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

dynodon

The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

liteandsirens

Im j/k about moving you to B open, although I think your on your way anyhow. As well as you did last race without a steering stabilizer, that was awesome. I broke mine on the 3rd lap and got 5th. It was Hell without it. We will have to meet up at Gatorback if your going. See ya

svtbolt04

Chillin, what place did you come in last race being in C open..

To see how you would do, go onto the FTR website and compare your times with the B open riders to see  where you would have stood there.

I know its cool to have a B after your number, but once your there... You can't come back. My advice, see how you do the rest of the season in C and if you think you are better than the B, move up there and kick some arse.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

Chillinthemost

I came in first, and my bike is not set up for this. I did put on a steering damper and some different bars. Hope this will help with my endurance. Still running stock tires and shocks etc.
I dont want to move up until I'm ready but I'll see how this weekend goes, I'm sure everybody rides different in different terrains.
  I'll be #10 this race on the white YFZ, grey F350 w/ enclosed trailer. Come say hi.  Matt.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

YFZ450-Tampa

I went to Big Cypress this weekend and got to see part of the track and is looking great, besides the mx track that is really nice, hope to see everyone at the race  ;D
Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC

Chillinthemost

I talked with Brian and Josh at the meeting tonight, they said the track looked like a lot of fun.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

YFZ450-Tampa

Yes, they were working on the trails with Amanda, Carey, Leonard and some others I don't know or don't remember, I just change my swing arm that was broken, got a new chain and swing arm skid plate, now i can't wait to get ot the race  ;D
Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC

Chillinthemost

Great racing today, those rocks were brutal. Made my new high dollar steering stabilizer worth every penny.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

YFZ450-Tampa

Hey dude, I had had a great time today, it was brutal like you said, but it was a nice track, now looking for "Gatorback", if you haven't been there, let me tell you, you want to be at this race, for me the bes or one of the best.
How did you do ? there were a lot of "C" riders.
Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC

Chillinthemost

YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

svtbolt04

Who came in second, do you know? Im scared to race against you if you decide to race in the HS series.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

LE450-RACER#77

Good job Matt !! Looks like you found your calling.  I guess all the hill climbing must have tought you how to ride the woods huh.   ;)
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

YFZ450-Tampa

Quote from: Chillinthemost on February 05, 2006, 09:41:45 PM
1st. place, 5 laps in 1:56.
Good job, on the afternoon race, some of the "B" riders didn't finish the 5 laps, but those rocks, roots and woops at the end of the race, were all over the place.
If you keep those times, you could move up
Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC

Albright335

#23
Quote from: svtbolt04 on February 05, 2006, 09:43:34 PM
Who came in second, do you know? Im scared to race against you if you decide to race in the HS series.

A friend of mine named Jeremy..he lives here in Malabar - he is fast also..he led a few laps as well...  ;D Congrats Matt!!

I had an ok start...5th into the woods....2nd out of the woods at the end of the first lap...that is where I stayed until the 4th lap when being exhausted took over...I ended the 4th lap in 3rd...and decided to call it a day. Condsidering the last 3 months and injuries...I think I rode well. Just have to get "built back up" endurance wise
:)
Congrats to all who finished - it was a good time!!

Jen
Thank You: GEICO, Lojaks Yamaha, MAXXIS, MSR, HMF, Rath Racing, HiPer, GT Thunder, FASST, BelRay, DP Brakes,Triple X Motorsports, PowerMadd, Precision, Spider Grips, CV4, MotoPro Training, Scott, IMS

05greengriz

Matt, how does the ute side of it work, or do you know?
07 Eiger
06 fsc 2800 weekend warrior
06 Rhino       
2005 Scardy Cat 500 4x4
2006 Acrtic Cat DVX 90
http

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com