I hear they're out!!!!

Started by Ride1Rob, January 31, 2006, 08:46:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ride1Rob

word on the street is that the all new LT-R450 has finally hit stores on the west coast. Guys have reported of already having them in their garages. But for a pretty hefty price tag :o  . Guys are saying dealers in Cali want over $8500 for these bikes b/c of the high demand for them and that the price probably won't fall til a few months from now.





If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

kfx400rob

those things r frigen sweeet...   the centered exhaust is predy badazz


8500 is a little steep
06 kfx400
00 ez-go with rotax 503.
01 gmc 2500 d-max.

53yfz450

 :Dead.gif :S :ThumbsDown.gif :foot.gif
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

Chillinthemost

That centered exhaust makes me horney.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

Ride1Rob

Quote from: kfx400rob on January 31, 2006, 08:48:25 PM
those things r frigen sweeet...   the centered exhaust is predy badazz


8500 is a little steep


Yeah, it's kinda like supply and demand  :(  . If the bike is in high demand and peeps are going to pay those prices for it....  most dealers are going to charge wayyy over the MSRP. There was a guy in the San Diego area that quoted a dealer price of $8900 OTD :o  . Must admit myself though... I LIKEY!!!
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

dreth

8500$ and no nerfs???????????? :'(  i think i was taken advantage of :R

Sweet Z

2004 LTD Black and Yellow Z400 its FOR SALE

LakeMaryKid

I dont know why everyone likes this centered exhaust......yeah it looks good maybe, but how does it look after a guy hits you in the ass? Sorry but i wouldnt want to spend 8500 then 500 every race for a new exhaust cause someone bumped me. Only bad design flaw i can see as of now though.
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

gery350

i think that is the nicest bike i've ever seen.
picking mine up in 2 weeks.(yeah right)

why couldnt i been born rich instead of good looking. ;D
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

Dr.Dirt

Quote from: Chillinthemost on January 31, 2006, 08:52:54 PM
That centered exhaust makes me horney.

What the ....? Thats funny right there!  ;D

Ride1Rob

#10
Quote from: LakeMaryKid on January 31, 2006, 09:05:45 PM
I dont know why everyone likes this centered exhaust......yeah it looks good maybe, but how does it look after a guy hits you in the ass? Sorry but i wouldnt want to spend 8500 then 500 every race for a new exhaust cause someone bumped me. Only bad design flaw i can see as of now though.


Hmmm... for someone to hit you hard enough to destroy the pipe I'm thinking you'll have ahella lot more concerns than that quad. That would be a nasty impact considering how they'd have get past those tires and rear bumper ???

Also, maybe it's just me... but it looks like someone has been riding that baby :D  Check out the asphalt stains in between the rear knobbies :P
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

Honda250ex

ITS a SWEET quad but I guess there is always next year ;) Need to get bugs out first than it will get in my garage. Doug Gust said it is the best production quad out and it can blow a honda and a yamaha >:D
'03 F-250 7.3L
Lawn Service 4Sale w/equipment!!
98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quads if your the 2% then your GGGGGGGGGGGGGG@@@@@@@@@@yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Dr.Dirt

I see people getting burned alot more with this new center exhaust for some reason. I mean, its right next to the damn grab-bar.

Chillinthemost

Quote from: Honda250ex on January 31, 2006, 09:14:12 PM
ITS a SWEET quad but I guess there is always next year ;) Need to get bugs out first than it will get in my garage. Doug Gust said it is the best production quad out and it can blow a honda and a yamaha >:D
Do you think that Doug would say anything other than that. I think he would be in trouble if he said it was ok BUT he really liked the honda better.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

Ride1Rob

Quote from: Honda250ex on January 31, 2006, 09:14:12 PM
ITS a SWEET quad but I guess there is always next year ;) Need to get bugs out first than it will get in my garage. Doug Gust said it is the best production quad out and it can blow a honda and a yamaha >:D

Of course he'd say that... They pay his bills  ;)
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

LakeMaryKid

Quote from: Ride1Rob on January 31, 2006, 09:12:08 PM
Quote from: LakeMaryKid on January 31, 2006, 09:05:45 PM
I dont know why everyone likes this centered exhaust......yeah it looks good maybe, but how does it look after a guy hits you in the ass? Sorry but i wouldnt want to spend 8500 then 500 every race for a new exhaust cause someone bumped me. Only bad design flaw i can see as of now though.


Hmmm... for someone to hit you hard enough to destroy the pipe I'm thinking you'll have ahella lot more concerns than that quad. That would be a nasty impact considering how they'd have get past those tires and rear bumper ???

Also, maybe it's just me... but it looks like someone has been riding that baby :D  Check out the asphalt stains in between the rear knobbies :P


Not quite, that exhaust does not look too recessed. All it takes is the tires to be staggered and it is toast. I see lots of broken number plates and always hear about the bumping and what not. Trust me you will see it happen more than once.
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

Ride1Rob

#16
I really can't see it... There's nothing on the front of an ATV that sits that high to reach the tail light. If that were the case tail lights would be busted out on all sorts of ATV's. My pipe and quite a few others stick out farther than that on the sides of the Yamis, Hondas, and Kawis and you don't see it happen much then.

Look at the stock YFZ pipe...



FMF


HMF


Not saying it doesn't happen b/c it happened to me last year at SandMountain. But the guy had to hit me from the side and his tire then rolled on top of mine lifting his front end. His front bumper in turn hit my canister. So actually I think it's more protected in the center.
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

RAD 450r

That thing is sweet i wanna see how it matches up to the yamaha and honda 450's its gonna be a good year in the atv world. That thing is sick
XC FTR #28C
-KFX450R, Hipers
- Silver L

Chuck_Norris

Quote from: Ride1Rob link=topic=11049.msg149685#msg149685
Hmmm... for someone to hit you hard enough to destroy the pipe I'm thinking you'll have ahella lot more concerns than that quad. That would be a nasty impact considering how they'd have get past those tires and rear bumper ???

I dont know if a familar member can flip a new raptor 700 twice in the short time he has owned it I am sure the the crashing thing is not above his ability. ;) of course I am not calling anyone out just making an observation LOL

SkyHighT100

""Humping the side of her chair"".... I know someone who will be going on a roadtrip soon to pick up one of those bad boys..... yummy ;)
The true measure of a man is how high he bounces after hitting the bottom

Proud owner of an '06 LTR and a '00 300EX... both have too many mods to list :)

[url="http://www.myspace.com/humrz28"]http://www.myspace.com/humrz28[/url]

LT-R450ApK

hmmm wonder who that can be?

that trip wouldnt happen to be sometime next week would it? ;D
Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

2006YFZ450

Quote from: 53yfz450 on January 31, 2006, 08:50:13 PM
:Dead.gif :S :ThumbsDown.gif :foot.gif

it may be the Best production quad out but that pipe looks like @ss...

My YFZ will take that any day........................


Oh....yea wouldn't that pipe hit the swingarm if you bottomed out?  If not a aftermarket pipe will...
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

wheelie_boy

does anybody have an extra 9 grand that i can have for an ltr?
05 kx 250f

lawn_man mx

man  that is a sweet  quad!  all you need  is some elkas  and is ready  to fly.  will  have to  wait a little  longer  to  get my hands on  one.......... ;D
05 yfz houser hiper  elka rpm alba   03 cr125   05 f350 fx4     braaauuuupppp !!!!  ftr +30B #58

SkyHighT100

#24
Quote from: LT-R450ApK on February 01, 2006, 07:13:44 AM
hmmm wonder who that can be?

that trip wouldnt happen to be sometime next week would it? ;D

You know, I think I heard a little birdy telling me something about next week ;) Hmm... he couldnt have been bluffing. Well, the gas take is full and I'm ready go.. just waitin on that oh so special phone call :) In the meantime, I'll just have to go back to humping the chair.
The true measure of a man is how high he bounces after hitting the bottom

Proud owner of an '06 LTR and a '00 300EX... both have too many mods to list :)

[url="http://www.myspace.com/humrz28"]http://www.myspace.com/humrz28[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com