CLEAN UP DAY!!!!!!

Started by rtm3592, January 26, 2005, 07:22:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nena

QuoteWe will have a big crew out there on 2-12-05. We have to do some things to do this right.
YEAH WE'LL SEE YOU GUYS ON THE 12 TOO, AND AS FAR OF PREPARE ALL YOU NEED IS TRUCKS, TRAILERS, BAGS, GLOVES, and the willing to see the place clean.
[url="http://img229.exs.cx/img229/8333/528.jpg"]http://img229.exs.cx/img229/8333/528.jpg[/url]

www.atvmiaxtreme.com

big-daddy

the owner of waste management is out town till tuedays. do you want me to try for 2-12 ?
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Eworm

Quotethe owner of waste management is out town till tuedays. do you want me to try for 2-12 ?

Yeah BD: That would be a better day. Give us more time to do this right. If someone from ATVFLORIDA.com can send me a stencil so I can spray paint on one the trash cans, that would be cool. We are spraying the ATVMIAXTREME.com on a coupld of trash cans. Moderators: Let me know. Send it and I wil spray it.

COOLRAUL n DOXANNE

I can't make it this weekend but will plan for the 12 th of Feb. 8)
02 GRIZZLY 660 / 28' outlaws/ snorkels/ supertrapp pipe/3000lb Winch

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com