Maps of the Big Scrub Area via the web

Started by FLSnake, January 26, 2005, 07:27:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FLSnake

Anyone know of a website where you can view maps of the Big Scrub area, something that will detail down to the forest numbered roads?

Thanks
2003 LTZ-400
2003 Prairie 360
2002 TrailBlazer 250
2005 Ford F-250 Crew 4X4 Turbo Diesel
1999 Ford Explorer Sport 4X4
1990 Mustang 5.0 Modified
1-Wife, 3-Kids, 1-Dogs, 2-Cats

IT200

Polaris 500 4x4
Yamaha Warrior
Yamaha Timberwolf 4x4
Suzuki DRZ 400


stump66

GOD PUT ME HERE TO ACCOMPLISH CERTAIN THINGS, I'M SO FAR BEHIND I'LL LIVE FOREVER!!!! 
AND ITS NEVER!!!!
TOO LATE TO START!!!!

stump66

#4
You can also call the info center at ONF and for a few bucks,(not sure how much now) and they will send you a map packet with the detailed roads,offlimit areas and rules. Most of them anyway. I did it a few years ago. Its a fullsize 3x3 or 4x4 map.
I THINK THIS IS WHERE I GOT MINE???
Ocala National Forest
17147 East Highway 40
Silver Springs, FL 34488
(352) 625-2520
GOD PUT ME HERE TO ACCOMPLISH CERTAIN THINGS, I'M SO FAR BEHIND I'LL LIVE FOREVER!!!! 
AND ITS NEVER!!!!
TOO LATE TO START!!!!

FLSnake

#5
QuoteYou can also call the info center at ONF and for a few bucks,(not sure how much now) and they will send you a map packet with the detailed roads,offlimit areas and rules. Most of them anyway. I did it a few years ago. Its a fullsize 3x3 or 4x4 map.
I THINK THIS IS WHERE I GOT MINE???
Ocala National Forest
17147 East Highway 40
Silver Springs, FL 34488
(352) 625-2520

I just got off the phone and ordered one, the number is
352-236-0288, cost $7.49 includes postage and tax.

I got lost for about 2 hours last saturday, I was on the roads but had no clue where I was or where the roads I saw went, this will be the best money I have spent.

Thanks

Mike
2003 LTZ-400
2003 Prairie 360
2002 TrailBlazer 250
2005 Ford F-250 Crew 4X4 Turbo Diesel
1999 Ford Explorer Sport 4X4
1990 Mustang 5.0 Modified
1-Wife, 3-Kids, 1-Dogs, 2-Cats

stump66

KOOL, I knew you could do it just wasn't sure of the number.
GOD PUT ME HERE TO ACCOMPLISH CERTAIN THINGS, I'M SO FAR BEHIND I'LL LIVE FOREVER!!!! 
AND ITS NEVER!!!!
TOO LATE TO START!!!!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com