Durhamtown March 3-5

Started by Bigscrb15, January 29, 2006, 07:41:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigscrb15

We are driving up to Durhamtown Friday March 3rd at about 2 in the mornin. We are gonna ride all day Friday and Saturday and head back Sunday. There will be 4-5 of us in a Cabin, I will let ya know what cabin this week.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Ida_Mann

dangit, I don't like you guys anymore,,

new job = no vacation days

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Bigscrb15

Then I probably shouldn't tell you Im going back up for Easter, huh?
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Ida_Mann

I could just delete this thread ;-)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Bigscrb15

Quote from: Ida_Mann on January 29, 2006, 09:01:24 PM
I could just delete this thread ;-)

Id@

lol, not fair. Ill just keep my durhamtown trips a secret ;)
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

AintSkeered

My favorite place to ride, bar none.
2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group

jtbucfan

Hello,

Is this an open invititation type of ride?  Sounds like yall may have a little bit of fun out there.  If yall do not mind i may be able to bring along a few people.

Thanks,
Josh

bigscrub79

Quote from: jtbucfan on January 31, 2006, 05:12:30 PM
Hello,

Is this an open invititation type of ride?  Sounds like yall may have a little bit of fun out there.  If yall do not mind i may be able to bring along a few people.

Thanks,
Josh
Yeah man, its an open invitation. Come on up and ride. There will be plenty of fun. Bigscrb15 will post what cabin later this week.
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com