rancher bogging out after fliped

Started by rubicon500kid, January 29, 2006, 11:51:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rubicon500kid

oh well I was out riding today on my rancher and was acting kind of dumb and was doing donuts on it and its full time 4x4 but I was doing well my back tire hit a rut and it flipped over one me and I was underneath it well I got out and turned it over and it was fine it was on the bars but they didn't even bend!
btw when I started to ride it bogged out  well it started to back fire a lot so we turned off the gas and ran it dry then turned it back on run it  for about 5 mins then repeated every thing well finnly it stopped well it rode fine for about 3 hours of riding and then on my way home it bogged out so I had to push it home about a mile. When I got home I washed it off then started it up and it was perfect
my question is what is casing it to bog out ? 

DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

rubicon500kid

DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

klutchbuster400

jets maybe, could have flooded it dirty style....

2006YFZ450

You probably flooded the carb..............
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

yunt2ride

I just got a polaris that was doing the same thing. It would start fine and run fine at idle but when it revved up it would bog or when I rode it fast it would bog. Checked the carb and seemed fined so I figured I would change the spark plug. Went to unplug the spark plug wire to find out that it was partially pulled out. Pushed it all the way in and now runs like a top. With it being flipped it could have come out a little.
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

ppark350se

it sounds like your carb is loading up with fuel. but like yunt said check you spark plug wire first then your carb.
[url="http://r.yuwie.com/thecrappyhornet"]http://r.yuwie.com/thecrappyhornet[/url]

jwscroll

When you flipped you probably kinked the air vent hose for the gas tank, or the carb vent might have been full of fuel.
Hold
On
Not
Done
Accelerating

yunt2ride

Did you figure it out and get it fixed.
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

MachineDog

Mine's been doing that for some reason lately on-and-off ever since we washed it and cleaned the air filter. :\ I just fueled it up and it's looking good so far, my brother started it yesterday though with some problems. Going to see if it continues and take a look at it.
[url="http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg"]http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg[/url]
06 Rancher 350 4x4 - K&N, 1.5" Snorkel, 26" Mudbugs.
Spot Reserved for Big Bore.
[url="http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/"]http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/[/url] - Click to see our pics.

rubicon500kid

yea it works good now i let it run with the gas off and then when i turned the gas back on it worked but i havent run it off road so i have to wait till i can ride it more then around the block to tell
thanks for all the help
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a