Sand Mountain Good Time

Started by Anoriginal, January 30, 2006, 03:00:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anoriginal

I had a great time yesterday. Mudbuggy and crew, it was nice to meet you guys and I look forward to riding with you again real soon.

How about those hill climbs?!!

YAMAHONDAMAN

MAN....CHILLIN Was off The HOOK !!!!!!
1985 Tri-Z w/ 1986 plastics, turbo crank, PWK 39mm Keihin carb, custom 12" aluminum s/ arm, Skat Trak 22x11x8 Tauler Haulers on 11" wide rims, lots of stainless, lots of aluminum...Powder Coated Frame,etc,,,,NOTHING STOCK !!!!

Anoriginal

Ronnie:

He is nuts for sure! The man can climb. Full on Palmetto style! Nobody climbs like us.

It was great to ride with you again. It really brought back lots of memories. I had a smile on my face all day long. Watching the stretch climb made me think back to the early 90's and climbing at a certain secret spot up north with Mark, Frankenstein, the couch, peanut, etc. We got some really good video of you. I'll make sure you get a copy.

The old stock bike did good yesterday, even with my big butt on it. A few more rides and I'll be back to the craziness with Chillin too. The radials worked great!  I'll call you this week. I want to talk to you about different ideas for my bike.

Legal!!

SkyHighT100

Lol, you were just as much of a badass Ronnie... and you have one less wheel ;) It was great seeing everyone again, I had a blast. Mads, Stevie... I hope you both are feeling a lot better today then ya'll were yesterday... NO MORE INJURIES!!!
The true measure of a man is how high he bounces after hitting the bottom

Proud owner of an '06 LTR and a '00 300EX... both have too many mods to list :)

[url="http://www.myspace.com/humrz28"]http://www.myspace.com/humrz28[/url]

Ride1Rob

Man! YOU GUYS ARE NUTS!!! Exspecially Chillin. I didn't know that was you til now. And the guy on the TRI-Z  ???  ... Your crazy too. A friend of mine was the guy on the Blue YFZ. It was fun watching all you guys climb up those hills where noone else dared venture. Must say you guys had the attention of EVERYONE at SandMountain. Great show guys
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

MOTOCROSS MAVERICK

Quote from: Ride1Rob on January 30, 2006, 07:45:15 PM
Man! YOU GUYS ARE NUTS!!! Exspecially Chillin. I didn't know that was you til now. And the guy on the TRI-Z  ???  ... Your crazy too. A friend of mine was the guy on the Blue YFZ. It was fun watching all you guys climb up those hills where noone else dared venture. Must say you guys had the attention of EVERYONE at SandMountain. Great show guys

rob is not kidding! you guys are nuts! i was up there with rob watching and i have no idea how you guys climb those hills like that! every time it looks like you are not going to make it! :o i give it to you guys you have serious balls!!!!!!

what can i say every time i go to sand mtn i have a blast and it never gets old! it was great meeting some of of you guys out there! i hope in the future we will ride again!!!! ;D next time rob we will climb the hill! NOT!!!!!! ;D
[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx[/url]

YAMAHONDAMAN

Thanks Sky... it was good seeing you and Scooter Again !!
Scooter...... gots to fall of the wagon cause i'm bring'n more Brown Ones next time !!!   :-)
Hey Matt ....Palmetto Style ...I LIKE IT !!! i cant wait to see some pics and Movies of it .. them guys over at the org. and 3wheeler world would LOVE IT !!!
1985 Tri-Z w/ 1986 plastics, turbo crank, PWK 39mm Keihin carb, custom 12" aluminum s/ arm, Skat Trak 22x11x8 Tauler Haulers on 11" wide rims, lots of stainless, lots of aluminum...Powder Coated Frame,etc,,,,NOTHING STOCK !!!!

2006YFZ450

It was really fun and that hill climbing was wicked ;)

I went down the steep hill several times but didnt have the B@lls to go up it ;D
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

Chillinthemost

That was a great time yesterday. We need to get decals for our bikes with our screen names or on our jerseys. Then we will know who is who, I'd like to meet more of you but when there is that many people you dont know who is from the website. Next time, have a beer with me.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

Muddbuggy

Quote from: YAMAHONDAMAN on January 30, 2006, 03:03:17 PM
MAN....CHILLIN Was off The HOOK !!!!!!
No chillin wasnt off the hook....HE'S OFF HIS ROCKER :oo

Guys we had a good time yesterday it was nice meeting/riding with ya, matt, matt, lil mathew and ronnie.   Now I know why they call it sand moutain, that hill climb was SICK.  I went up to the top and I wouldnt even get close to the edge cuz I was affraid that the wind would blow me off the edge.    let me know next time you guys get together for a ride it was a blast.

GOTTA HORNEY RHINO....06' CAMO
07' OZARK 250
05' Z250
05' Z400 ACnerfs/beadlocks/carbon fiber Yoshi


SEABEEJIM IS A CLOWN PUNCHER.....

MOTOCROSS MAVERICK

Quote from: Chillinthemost on January 30, 2006, 11:39:13 PM
That was a great time yesterday. We need to get decals for our bikes with our screen names or on our jerseys. Then we will know who is who, I'd like to meet more of you but when there is that many people you dont know who is from the website. Next time, have a beer with me.

you all will know its me! that is a great idea i have my screen name on the back of my chest protector!
[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx[/url]

LT-R450ApK

Great Time Fellas!!! got a couple of Videos  and Pics ill post up tomorrow i left my digi at work hopefully next time ill have a quad ;)
Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

2006YFZ450

Quote from: LT-R450ApK on January 31, 2006, 02:23:27 AM
Great Time Fellas!!! got a couple of Videos  and Pics ill post up tomorrow i left my digi at work hopefully next time ill have a quad ;)

Sweet...........It will be awsome to see the pics & vids
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]